All-Star Hair Piece For Growing Out Short Hair

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks everyone. I found her extensions at Sally's that will work. We have to follow our gym rules on hair which is typically a pin straight pony on day 1 and half-up/half-down curled day 2.
Sounds like you can do the extensions for the pony and curl her natural hair for half up half down? That's not awful.

Sally's is where we get ours. My CP has long thick hair, but likes to add more...for the "bigger/better" effect. GOOD LUCK competing this weekend. My Florida "daughter" is on your Galaxy team!!!

Just following up. The hair piece did not fall out! That was a concern. The shorter hair is her real hair but it's hard to see in the straight pictures. You can see it more in the curled picture is her real hair. She loved having long hair for the weekend.

Here are pictures. Sorry, I know they will end up being huge.

Just following up. The hair piece did not fall out! That was a concern. The shorter hair is her real hair but it's hard to see in the straight pictures. You can see it more in the curled picture is her real hair. She loved having long hair for the weekend.

Here are pictures. Sorry, I know they will end up being huge.

turned out great! and you are saving her hair from so much damage!

Back