All-Star Hair Products

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you need all over curls, not just the ends, I put Vavoom mousse in CP's damp hair and then put in curlformers. I don't put the curler all the way at the top of her head because that part usually is teased so why bother? I use Freeze It by BTZ (Beyond the Zone) that I get at Sally's, when I am working with the curls, along with a teasing powder or spray. When everything looks the way we want it to I spray it like crazy with Aerogel - best stuff EVAH!! I have used the Got2Be Glued but it just gets to crunchy.

Those that use the Redken hot sets, I looked on Amazon because I was going to recommend it to a friend who has a kid with fine hard to curl hair. The reviews say the formula changed and it doesn't work as well. Have you guys found that? Apparently the red bottle (old formula) is better than the black?

So this year we have to have curly hair. I am just wondering what kind of hair spray i can use that will hold the best. I was thinking that i would spray before i put it in the curling iron and then after i take it out. any suggestions would be great! Thanks
We also use Curlformers and the got2beglued....it feels nasty, but it works! My CP has very thin, fine, bone straight hair. I put the curlformers in with damp hair, then I use the got2b on each piece that is going into the curlformer. If I can ever figure out how to attach a pic, I'll show you one!

Back