All-Star Hardest Level 3 Pass

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheermommy3

Cheer Parent
Jan 5, 2010
My cp daughter told her to think of the hardest pass and they would work on it. What is the hardest level 3 running pass?

Not really sure about the hardest but one could be: Front walkover, roundoff, bhs stepout, roundoff, bhs, tuck. Two to a tuck if possible. :)

Front walkover cartwheel handspring stepout frontwalkover cartwheel handspring handspring stepout... We had two girls do this together on my team last year as second to last pass... last pas was punchfront forward roll step roundish handspring stepout roundish tuck

How does that fit on the mat?! My line 2 years ago was r/o handspring stepout, r/o handspring tuck and I barely landed in bounds!
It sounds like they go, for example, from the back right corner, to the top left corner, and then for the second front walkover, they go back to the back right corner and finish the pass.

It sounds like they go, for example, from the back right corner, to the top left corner, and then for the second front walkover, they go back to the back right corner and finish the pass.

Haha no, it was my pass last year and it fit. As long as you don't over stretch your bhs and roundoffs you shouldn't fall of the stage lol.

Punchfront, foward roll, front walkover, roundoff bhs stepout , front walkover roundoff bhs tuck. Ha off the top of my head.

Good one, but make sure there's a step between the forward roll and the walkover to make it level 3 legal...

Personally, I'll always like 3 bhs to tuck, as long as they are fast and fierce bhs:)

Everyone already mentioned most of the combo options for level 3. Personally, I've never seen anyone do a punch front to a BACKWARD roll, but I think that would be a sweet way to start a front-back pass... start center, punch front forward, back extension roll stepout, ro bhs tuck to the back:)

Good one, but make sure there's a step between the forward roll and the walkover to make it level 3 legal...

Personally, I'll always like 3 bhs to tuck, as long as they are fast and fierce bhs:)

Everyone already mentioned most of the combo options for level 3. Personally, I've never seen anyone do a punch front to a BACKWARD roll, but I think that would be a sweet way to start a front-back pass... start center, punch front forward, back extension roll stepout, ro bhs tuck to the back:)

the back extension would be considered a standing element and you'd only get credit to doing a ro bhs tuck

That punch front pass fits - I had 2 girls tumble that - with 2 back handsprings before the tuck and they landed with room - the key is the punch front forward roll - it's got to be short (like a 2 step entry).

Another pass that was fun that one of my kids tried was:
RO - BHS - Toe touch - BHS - BHS step out - RO - TUCK!

Looks pretty sick from the front to back!

That punch front pass fits - I had 2 girls tumble that - with 2 back handsprings before the tuck and they landed with room - the key is the punch front forward roll - it's got to be short (like a 2 step entry).

Another pass that was fun that one of my kids tried was:
RO - BHS - Toe touch - BHS - BHS step out - RO - TUCK!

Looks pretty sick from the front to back!

According to the new rules, adding a jump into a tumbling line breaks the line. You'd get credit for doing a ro BHS (level two), toe touch BHS BHS (a level 3 standing element) and a RO tuck (a basic level 3 line). It looks cool but won't get the marks you want.

i had 1 of my girls do the (CA panthers pass BHS to knees) few yrs back
Frnt Wlkover, Ro, Bhs, Bhs KNEES, Bhs Stepout, Ro Tuck

i didnt put this pass in their routine last season but they practiced it

FrntWlkover, RO, BHS, Pike, Bhs step out, ro, bhs, tuck

Back