All-Star Hardest Level 3 Pass

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure if this is legal buttt:
front walkover, round off, bhs, rebound to back extension roll, step out, round off bhs tuck

I personally would rather see a very clean well executed one of the following passes: front walkover to R/O BHS Tuck, or R/O BHS step-out R/O BHS tuck or Punch Front, Pause R/O BHS Tuck. The long drawn out passes lose their impressiveness to me for the simple fact that they are more often than not consisting of poorly executed undercut back BHS's in order for the pass to fit in a corner. Not to mention it only takes one extra element in a running pass to make it a specialty.

Not really sure about the hardest but one could be: Front walkover, roundoff, bhs stepout, roundoff, bhs, tuck. Two to a tuck if possible. :)
my cp did this the other day...looked awesome (busted on the tuck but if she hit it, it would've been amazing!)

It's the same as connecting a punch front forward roll with a step into a ro bhs tuck, correct @Andre ?

Technically there should be a step between either the punch front and back roll or back roll and bhs, but I doubt it would get called if there wasn't a step because of the change of direction.

LEVEL 3 RUNNING TUMBLING

B. No tumbling is allowed after a flip or an aerial cartwheel.

Exception: A forward or backward roll is allowed after a tuck flip; however, no tumbling is allowed after the roll.

speaking of level 3 tumbling passes...

does any speciality pass score better then another? for example.. frontwalkover through to ro hs tuck.. vs. ro hs step out ro hs tuck or punch front forward roll through to ro hs tuck....?
also, do multiples into a tuck count as a speciality? we were told by a company last year that they did not. only the above mentioned passes count as "speciality" passes.

Punch Front forward roll step ro bhs stepout (or front walkover) ro bhs bhs tuck

According to the new rules, adding a jump into a tumbling line breaks the line. You'd get credit for doing a ro BHS (level two), toe touch BHS BHS (a level 3 standing element) and a RO tuck (a basic level 3 line). It looks cool but won't get the marks you want.
Just an FYI. Legality rules are separate for how something is scored.

A toe touch in the middle of the pass separates it into standing tumbling for LEGAL REASONS. A competition may still reward you for that as running tumbling.

front handspring step out round off BHS, BHS step out, front punch*, round off BHS tuck.

I thought the front punch part was legal but I could be wrong.

Back