Help A British Cheerleader Out? :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2015
Hi guys,
I'm about to spend a few months in the US and I'm wondering if you guys can buy your cheer apparel (particularly shoes) in stores? In the UK there's literally nothing, we have to order everything online.
I'm really hoping to get some new cheer shoes while I'm in America because they are half the price of what they are here, but where would be best to look?

I know we can order shoes thru CPs coach for a little bit of a discount, 10%... If u r planning on visiting a gym maybe ask them if they can do it for u?

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay to better answer your question it would help to know where you are visiting. There are many stores that are specific to a certain region of the U.S.

Hi guys,
I'm about to spend a few months in the US and I'm wondering if you guys can buy your cheer apparel (particularly shoes) in stores? In the UK there's literally nothing, we have to order everything online.
I'm really hoping to get some new cheer shoes while I'm in America because they are half the price of what they are here, but where would be best to look?
Varsity!

Back