All-Star Help A Cheerleader Win Sytycd

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I need to start watching the show..I LOVED the old stage and hate this new one for couples, I get distracted by the amount of space! Plus they keep changing the format and added back Mary Murphy..gah. Ricky's got my vote though..

I need to start watching the show..I LOVED the old stage and hate this new one for couples, I get distracted by the amount of space! Plus they keep changing the format and added back Mary Murphy..gah. Ricky's got my vote though..
I agree. this stage is too big. it swallows the performers. and sometimes the lights are little too much. And mary just screams with a lack of facial expression. Totally not fun.

I am excited for the top 20 with each other, then top 10 with allstars!!

This has to be the 1st season where ALL of the dancers are amazing. All the past seasons they would throw in one or two people that were great at their genre but struggled in all the others so they could watch them "grow". Even the B-boys stepped up their game and if you read their bios they have degrees in dance or studied contemporary/ballet before auditioning. I do wish Natalia had made it through...every time they mentioned her weight I wanted to reach through the screen and slap them! I think the only "weak" link they have in Ivanka (sp?) she's an amazing ballroom dancer but wondering how she will do in the other areas...
My favorites right now are Ricky, Jess, and the tap guy....none of the girls have really stood out to me except Ashley...

NFW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG NFW he used to post on the boards alllll the time... his username was something like "itsmericky" I think

OMG, I so excited. Just watched Ricky on SYTYCD and he is wearing a Brandon Shirt. It's all ripped up and you can bearly read it but I'm so sure it's a Brandon shrit. Yay for him. Totally voting!

OMG, I so excited. Just watched Ricky on SYTYCD and he is wearing a Brandon Shirt. It's all ripped up and you can bearly read it but I'm so sure it's a Brandon shrit. Yay for him. Totally voting!
Yes he IS!!!! "Paid to Represent" Way to go RICKY!! Great job, so proud of him!!!!

Back