OT Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think this show will be hilarious, stop being so uptight people.
I agree, I think it will be hilarious but a) I don't understand people's obsession with her and b) I don't think her behavior is "cute" but rather funny in a "Did she really just do that!?" type of way. Maybe that's not the right way to describe it but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say! I also don't think it's proper behavior but it all really depends on what you've come to know as "proper behavior" for where you are/live.

I feel sorry for the child - she is being raised to be this way. If know one shows you have to behave properly and you live your whole life acting like a fool being surrounded by fools - it is pretty hard to be anything else. Of course they are getting money and their 15 minutes for being this so with that type of positive reinforcement the likelihood of her being any different as she grows up not high.
Just waiting for the inevitable posts from her mom on how everything was edited for drama and that was not how they really act!
Although this family from the promos is certainly not camera shy nor ashamed of how they are raising this kid - they look like they are in complete and utter glory.

This show made my state of Georgia look like crazy redneck hillbillies.
This is how i feel about some of the people they show on toddlers and tiaras that are from tennessee... or anyone on tv they show from tennessee for that matter. Everyone they show just makes us look illiterate. I kid you not i got a PM about an hour ago asking me if i liked bluegrass music because i was from tennessee...

It aired last night I believe
Sorry about that - I'm on vacation and out of the TLC horror show loop. Maybe we'll find it online later tonight for a good family laugh. Or maybe I should be counting my blessings!

Back