OT Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This is how i feel about some of the people they show on toddlers and tiaras that are from tennessee... or anyone on tv they show from tennessee for that matter. Everyone they show just makes us look illiterate. I kid you not i got a PM about an hour ago asking me if i liked bluegrass music because i was from tennessee...

Hahah, I feel your pain.

I was telling a sales manager that I wanted his job, I didn't actually mean his job I just meant like to be promoted to manager (it didn't come out that way!) He was just staring at me.. Then I said another brilliant comment and this other girl goes...

Please excuse her, she is from Tennessee and she went to public schools there.

Then everybody jumped in on the Tennessee bandwagon cracking jokes. I'm not sure if I was suppose to laugh or what. Lol

Then again I guess that's everywhere, but the pre conceived notion that people have about Tennesseans down here in Texas is not the best.

I feel the same way with stereotypes. I'm from NJ. I'm a Jewish girl with NO Italian blood at all. I don't fist fight, I don't scream and yell, and I don't tan to a crisp. Those shows make Jerseyans look like whack jobs.

Back