OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got a $25 sephora gift card and I bought the Tarte "best in faux lash" which is supposed to be the fiber lashes that everyone has been using lately.... aaannnnndddd i hate it. I'm kinda upset because I love tarte everything and I have really long, thin eyelashes and when I use mascara they look kinda spidery... and this is supposed to add length and volume, and it did nothing. I followed the directions, watched tutorials, everything... nope. nothing. anyone else?

i don't think i've tried the one you're talking about... but i swear by "Gifted" in the wooden-looking bottle. every other tarte mascara i've used either made my lashes clump and look gross or actually made me lose eyelashes altogether. the gifted is light and natural feeling. it's the only one i'll use.

I got a $25 sephora gift card and I bought the Tarte "best in faux lash" which is supposed to be the fiber lashes that everyone has been using lately.... aaannnnndddd i hate it. I'm kinda upset because I love tarte everything and I have really long, thin eyelashes and when I use mascara they look kinda spidery... and this is supposed to add length and volume, and it did nothing. I followed the directions, watched tutorials, everything... nope. nothing. anyone else?
On the bright side, Sephora will take it back!

Lorac Pro matte lipsticks smell like vanilla and feel like heaven. I only have one, and I want them all now.

Lorac Pro matte lipsticks smell like vanilla and feel like heaven. I only have one, and I want them all now.
Omggggg their lip glosses too!! I have two of them and they are my absolute favorite. They're not gross and sticky and they smell SO good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fibers are really hit and miss. With shorter lashes it's definitely easier to get a clumpy look. I would return it and try their gold mascara (lights camera flashes I think?) Or the Amazonian gifted mascara. They're both lengthening and give you a fluffy, full look like the fibers are supposed to, especially the gifted one.

I just got a $30 gift card to Ulta from my cheerleaders so I'm really in heaven. Does Ulta do any after Christmas sales?

i don't think i've tried the one you're talking about... but i swear by "Gifted" in the wooden-looking bottle. every other tarte mascara i've used either made my lashes clump and look gross or actually made
Fibers are really hit and miss. With shorter lashes it's definitely easier to get a clumpy look. I would return it and try their gold mascara (lights camera flashes I think?) Or the Amazonian gifted mascara. They're both lengthening and give you a fluffy, full look like the fibers are supposed to, especially the gifted one.

me lose eyelashes altogether. the gifted is light and natural feeling. it's the only one i'll use.
I love the gifted mascara its the only one I use so thats why I thought I would like this! I love tarte but the last 3 tubes of the gifted mascara have dried out in 2 weeks so I wanted to try something new.
On the bright side, Sephora will take it back!
wait really?!

Any tips for my Naked 2 palette? I'm used to MAC, which is really pigmented. I don't want it to look heavy, but I can barely get any color on at all! I feel like I'm really layering it on, too.

Any tips for my Naked 2 palette? I'm used to MAC, which is really pigmented. I don't want it to look heavy, but I can barely get any color on at all! I feel like I'm really layering it on, too.
Are you using a primer? I use NYX primer, it's like $8 and IMO works as well as the urban decay samples they give you. It makes a significant difference in how the color shows up for me.

Are you using a primer? I use NYX primer, it's like $8 and IMO works as well as the urban decay samples they give you. It makes a significant difference in how the color shows up for me.

Yes, but maybe I'll go buy the NYX since it's not too spendy & see if that makes a difference.

I didn't think my naked pallete was super pigmented until I switched my brushes out for synthetics ones. Made such a huge difference for me.

I didn't think my naked pallete was super pigmented until I switched my brushes out for synthetics ones. Made such a huge difference for me.

this. and try wetting the brushes a bit before applying it intensifies the colors quite a bit.

Latest posts

Back