OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone use the Tonymoly Panda line of concealer and eye cream? Just got email that it is in stock at Sephora. It was highly recommended in some magazine.

Can anyone recommend Urban Decay single eye shadows? I have Naked 1,2, and 3 along with Naked Basics 2.

Anyone know of any good baked eyeshadows? I do not own any but have an addiction to them right now. Price doesnt reallymatter just that theyre avaliable in sweden or that they ship internationally.

Scored 2 Butter London Lippy Liquid Lipsticks for $8 today at TJMaxx!! Those are one of my favs so that was super awesome.

ETA to clarify they were $4 each and normally $18. Such a steal lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want this, is it really worth the price?
It really is. I use it as a highlight and as an eyeshadow and brow bone highlight. I'm obsessed with it. Total impulse buy when I walked into sephora and saw they had three left (unheard of!!) so I knew it was fate that I had to get it.

So as my first ballroom comp is soon I have been trying different make up and found some products which I love mostly benefit and thought I share:
Benefit 15 hour primer- seriously even without powder my foundation did not move when I tried it all day
Benefit Playstick foundation- new favourite full coverage
Urban decay naked concealer- I like it a lot I really don't like the foundation though as it cakes badly on me
Benefit skinny jeans cream eye shadow- if you have blue eyes and fair skin it just pops and I like love it on me
Benefit cha cha tint- its bright orange but for some reason it looks nice on me I put a purple/pink gloss over the top and it look amazing

urban decay smoky palette - I like it but need to play with it more to get some more looks

Just bought one of the Too Faced creme lipsticks ($11 today!!) in "fine wine" or something of that sort and the Too Faced Little Book of Bronzers. I didn't really neeeeeeed it but I had a really bad day and my mom sent my bday card in the mail sooooo I jumped at it. Love that I get all the Bronzers for a little over the price of one of them, especially since I couldn't decide. I've always been a fan of them. Up next is the Stardust? (Vegas Nay) Pallete-- so much prettier in person! Def going to get it sooner or later. It was so hard to walk away but I really needed new bronzer hahaha

Just bought one of the Too Faced creme lipsticks ($11 today!!) in "fine wine" or something of that sort and the Too Faced Little Book of Bronzers. I didn't really neeeeeeed it but I had a really bad day and my mom sent my bday card in the mail sooooo I jumped at it. Love that I get all the Bronzers for a little over the price of one of them, especially since I couldn't decide. I've always been a fan of them. Up next is the Stardust? (Vegas Nay) Pallete-- so much prettier in person! Def going to get it sooner or later. It was so hard to walk away but I really needed new bronzer hahaha

I saw the Stardust palette when I was in there this weekend! It's so gorgeous, but I'm jealous of people with green eyes because the colors are perfect for them. (Not to mention I got the Naked Smoky palette the day it came out in July, so I have to back off on palettes for now) my mom got one of the Too Faced lipsticks today when we went there! I think I've turned her into a makeup junkie because whenever we go in there, she has just as much fun as I do looking at stuff and always tells me "it's all so pretty but I never use any of it." Lol, oops

I saw the Stardust palette when I was in there this weekend! It's so gorgeous, but I'm jealous of people with green eyes because the colors are perfect for them. (Not to mention I got the Naked Smoky palette the day it came out in July, so I have to back off on palettes for now) my mom got one of the Too Faced lipsticks today when we went there! I think I've turned her into a makeup junkie because whenever we go in there, she has just as much fun as I do looking at stuff and always tells me "it's all so pretty but I never use any of it." Lol, oops

That's exactly why I didn't get the stardust palette today! I've been so busy w work and school and whatever that I've barely used my Naked Smoky and I know I wouldn't have time to play with that one enough to get my money's worth lol. I will get it before it's gone though for sure! I don't think I can live without it.
I'm obsessed with the lipstick too so creamy but still really pigmented! The one I got is actually Divine Wine. I almost got Lollipop too, but I have like 7 name brand bubblegum pinks that I never leave the house in lol
My mom is the same way as well. She haaaaaates going with me though because she always spends too much money!

I bought the Tarte mascara that was $10 with the Ulta 21 days of beauty. I actually really like it

Back