OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay I have two questions

1. What lip balm would you guys recommend? Last week I had a weird reaction after I wore a lip liner and a CC+ lip serum. I don't know if it was the combination of both or just one. Anyway my lips are now getting better. But I still need a bit of help to restore and keep them healthy. The balms I'm using now usually work nice while I wear it then as it wears off my lips are still dry and a bit chapped. So I want a balm(s) that will get them healthy again, and more than anything not dry up my lips after it wears off. I don't mind reapplying it throughout the day, but not every time it wears off.

2. What 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner would you recommend? I like to wash my hair everyday lol. There's days that I may be running late and have time to take a shower, but I still want my hair to be clean lol. So I like-these times- to wash my hair in the sink. Hehe I'm weird. I want a it to condition well.

I use vaseline with coco butter on my lips. They sell little containers of it. For the shampoo/conditioner, I've never used a 2 in 1, but I've heard from others that they don't work and leave your hair feeling gross. Maybe do a shampoo and then a leave in conditioner?

I use vaseline with coco butter on my lips. They sell little containers of it. For the shampoo/conditioner, I've never used a 2 in 1, but I've heard from others that they don't work and leave your hair feeling gross. Maybe do a shampoo and then a leave in conditioner?
Thanks on the Vaseline suggestion. I'll try it. I really don't like 2 in 1 either I just thought maybe I was using a cheap one or just one that doesn't work. And @purplecheer thanks I look into baby lips.

Does anyone have recommendations for really bad under eye circles? I'm currently using the Make Up For Ever Full Coverage Concealer but my shade has very strong yellow undertones so it doesn't work too well for my dark circles.

I second the Bye Bye Undereye that @dawgshow recommended. It's amazing. I personally don't mix it with eye cream, but am totally trying that tomorrow! it's a great overall concealer, too, for spots, acne, etc

1. What lip balm would you guys recommend? Last week I had a weird reaction after I wore a lip liner and a CC+ lip serum. I don't know if it was the combination of both or just one. Anyway my lips are now getting better. But I still need a bit of help to restore and keep them healthy. The balms I'm using now usually work nice while I wear it then as it wears off my lips are still dry and a bit chapped. So I want a balm(s) that will get them healthy again, and more than anything not dry up my lips after it wears off. I don't mind reapplying it throughout the day, but not every time it wears off.

2. What 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner would you recommend? I like to wash my hair everyday lol. There's days that I may be running late and have time to take a shower, but I still want my hair to be clean lol. So I like-these times- to wash my hair in the sink. Hehe I'm weird. I want a it to condition well.
I love Jack Black lip balms. The grapefruit one is my favorite but they also have shea butter and mint.

I wouldn't recommend a 2in1 but instead look into a cleansing conditioner. Herbal Essences has a decent cheap one(huge white bottle) or Biolage, Pureology, macadamia oil, and I believe redken makes one as well. It will clean your hair but not strip it like 2in1's can.

This will sound weird, but the best lip balm for cracked, dry lips is breastfeeding balm. I used Lansinoh and it would even stay on all night while I slept.

It also works great as a cuticle cream to prevent those from drying and cracking!

It has lanolin in it and if you are allergic to wool, it might irritate you.

This will sound weird, but the best lip balm for cracked, dry lips is breastfeeding balm. I used Lansinoh and it would even stay on all night while I slept.

It also works great as a cuticle cream to prevent those from drying and cracking!

It has lanolin in it and if you are allergic to wool, it might irritate you.

I'll second this. Best stuff, especially for nighttime.

Burts Bees! I had the worst chapped lips once and that stuff saved them. Now I don't go anywhere without it

ETA: the original one works best. Not really a fan of the different flavors( ? Idk what to call them lol)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is looking for a last minute stocking stuffer(or something for yourself) I just got this at Ulta and I'm amazed. Both products are full size and each are $18 by themselves but this is only $10! Just thought I would share. I love their glosses, the blush is a smidgen too sparkly for me but still, an amazing deal even for just the gloss.
7d418652346964ec5621e0a5d6794058.jpg

If anyone is looking for a last minute stocking stuffer(or something for yourself) I just got this at Ulta and I'm amazed. Both products are full size and each are $18 by themselves but this is only $10! Just thought I would share. I love their glosses, the blush is a smidgen too sparkly for me but still, an amazing deal even for just the gloss.
7d418652346964ec5621e0a5d6794058.jpg

Is it in store or is it only online? I'm planning on going tomorrow to pick up some gifts!

Is it in store or is it only online? I'm planning on going tomorrow to pick up some gifts!

I got mine in store! Mine had soo many because I'm assuming most people think they're mini sizes.
(you can also find it online and type your stores zipcode into the "find store" box to make sure they have it in stock)

They make cleansing conditioners, I like Herbal Essance, as I don't like to wash it everyday. [emoji1]
Have you tried Aquaphor, similar to Vaseline, instead of lip balms?

They make cleansing conditioners, I like Herbal Essance, as I don't like to wash it everyday. [emoji1]
Have you tried Aquaphor, similar to Vaseline, instead of lip balms?

No I haven't but thank you I'll look into it tomorrow. [emoji3]

**Suzie's asking for her double for Christmas**

This isn't exactly high end make up, but I figured you guys would know/have suggestions. I got fake nails to put on for Christmas because getting a gel manicure is just too much money right now lol but I've never used fake nails before. These kind can be put on either with glue or with these adhesive tabs. Does anyone have any opinions or tips on either
1. Go with regular nail glue or the adhesive tabs
2. Application tips for either method.

Thanks!

Back