OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I saw a couple people posting about good concealers, does anyone have any recommendations for really deep, dark under eyes? Mine kind of sink in and I swear no matter how many products I use, I can still my bags! I hate it so much. I don't know if its application or what. I've tried MAC prep + prime highlighter and their prolongwear concealer but have had no luck covering them. I usually use a beauty blender, maybe that's where I'm going wrong? Lol

Has anyone tried the NYX Wonder Stick for contouring and highlighting? Or their matte finishing spray? Interested in trying both but I'm tired of spending money on useless products!

ETA: or if you have alternatives to these products- let me know :)

I have both their matte and dewy finishing spray and I love them both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ordered from Colourpop? Any must haves to order? Thinking about getting a few blushes and lipsticks

Has anyone ordered from Colourpop? Any must haves to order? Thinking about getting a few blushes and lipsticks

@shawtyyBHADDx3 has! and I ordered a few matte lip colors. Half were great, and half were flaky and yuck so jury's still out for me. There's a few more colors I'd like to try so idk. Next time they send me a 20% coupon I'll give them another chance.

@shawtyyBHADDx3 has! and I ordered a few matte lip colors. Half were great, and half were flaky and yuck so jury's still out for me. There's a few more colors I'd like to try so idk. Next time they send me a 20% coupon I'll give them another chance.

Yup! I love the ultra satin matte colors, although some colors have been flaky. Supposedly they reworked their formula but I haven't tried it yet. Beeper is my fave and is always sold out so if you see it grab it if you want it. Their new Matte X Lippie stix are supposed to solve that flaky formula problem but I haven't tried them yet.

I saw a couple people posting about good concealers, does anyone have any recommendations for really deep, dark under eyes? Mine kind of sink in and I swear no matter how many products I use, I can still my bags! I hate it so much. I don't know if its application or what. I've tried MAC prep + prime highlighter and their prolongwear concealer but have had no luck covering them. I usually use a beauty blender, maybe that's where I'm going wrong? Lol
Becca back light correcter in peach or papaya (depending on skin tone) work amazing. I use my beauty blender too but I don't blend it out all of the way. Once I put foundation and a brightening concealer on top, it looks really nice.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick?

I have, not really a fan. They're supposed to smell like root beer but Find it smells a little like cat pee haha..
They last long if you don't eat or drink anything all day

So maybe not 'high end' but definitely high priced - Anyone use the sunless tanning products from Younique?
I just ordered some as the results I've seen on friends is pretty amazing. However, I am super pale (like Casper might be a shade darker than me) so I'm worried.

If anyone has used them, any tips?

I was at Walgreens last night and saw Milani came out with a new(?) liquid lipstick! I swatched one on my hand and it was super pigmented and took a good deal of makeup remover wipe to come off! And dried matte! Just a heads up for anyone wanting some sort of "dupe" for the ABH liquid lipsticks this might be it?

try using a colour corrector in a peach or yellow tone under your concealer and foundation. I find it works best if you mix the two colours together. peach cancels out blue, and yellow cancels out purple

http://www.sephora.com/best-colour-...e_QuickLink_CA_ColourCorrecting_05.31.16_Link

try using a colour corrector in a peach or yellow tone under your concealer and foundation. I find it works best if you mix the two colours together. peach cancels out blue, and yellow cancels out purple.

sephora shows wich products and shades are best for each skin tone:
http://www.sephora.com/best-colour-...e_QuickLink_CA_ColourCorrecting_05.31.16_Link

Back