OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
the best way to learn how to use the naked palattes is just experimenting what works and looks best on you, but this picture is a good starting off point for anyone interested. just tells you which colors to use where until you really get the hang of blending and whatnot
209ob4l.jpg

and @Ems definitely check this blog out (lots of pictures and instructions at the end) How to Contour and Highlight - Once Wed again, everyone is different, but it's good to have an idea of where to start. i think it also includes what kinds of makeup she uses

Same here. For the past few years I've only used Covergirl Lash Exact. It's the only mascara I have used that doesn't clump or make my lashes stick together so I get like five huge points instead of something more natural looking. But much like @NJ Coach everything else for my eyes is Urban Decay. I absolutely love their primer and I really want to get a Naked palette but I'm not sure which one to get.
Also, does anyone have any recommendations in terms of stuff good for contouring and the best way to apply it?
The first 2 palettes are good for any color eye. The main difference between them is the matte colors in 1 are shimmer in 2 and vice versa. Both palettes have brown/nude undertones so they really work well with anything. 3 has a pink undertone, so they'll work really well with light colored eyes, but darker eyes can wear them as well.

Anyone have a recommendation on stuff for contouring and highlighting? I use a tiny bit of bronzer but I want to highlight too and I have no idea where to start with products! Also, I've heard that urban decay primer portion is amazing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have dry skin so I use mostly cream products, but I love MAC cream color bases for contour. Pearl is beautiful for highlighting and I use Tint for contouring (but that color depends more on your skin tone and the look you want). Rumor has it that Nars is coming out with matte versions of their Multiple this spring so I'm dying to try that and I have really been wanting the Lorac Pro Palette.

I use a lot of high end makeup, but I stick to drugstore mascara. I don't think the professional stuff is worth the extra cost.
Great Lash mascara is absolutely hands down THE best mascara. Ever.

And Oil of Olay, Mary Kay and neutrogena all have great skin care products! I did splurge on some Lancôme Vissionaire tonight with my Sephora gift card though :)

...this is going to be a very bad thread for me if it gets popular i can sense it lol, but for christmas my boyfriend just bought me the naked 3 and while i do love it i feel like the first two are way better and also feel a heck of a lot nicer the texture of some of the shadows doesnt have the same creamy texture the first two seem to have for some reason.

...this is going to be a very bad thread for me if it gets popular i can sense it lol, but for christmas my boyfriend just bought me the naked 3 and while i do love it i feel like the first two are way better and also feel a heck of a lot nicer the texture of some of the shadows doesnt have the same creamy texture the first two seem to have for some reason.
Boo! I was thinking about buying it but love my Naked 2 so was holding off.

I feel like Im the only one that doesnt like the naked 2. Most of the colors when blended out look the same to me. Maybe Im not using it right.

But I LOVE Urban Decay's 24/7 lines. I never thought I would spend so much on an eyeliner but once I bought my first one I haven't looked back.
I don't like Naked 2 either, I loveee naked 3 with all the rosy gold colors they look soo pretty!

I heard that bh cosmetics (bhcosmetics.com) has reallly good brush sets, once they're back in stock I'm going to try the Pop of Color Brush Set for about $24 I think for about 12 brushes? Pretty good price if you ask me. I reallly want to try the Makeup Forever HD foundation and powder but $42 for foundation? Dang.... idk. Y'all are really helping me out so keep going :)

I have the they're real mascara and I don't really like it. My favorite is big fatty. I will always love it!
I swear by the chocolate bronzer by too faced. I love it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't like Naked 2 either, I loveee naked 3 with all the rosy gold colors they look soo pretty!

I heard that bh cosmetics (bhcosmetics.com) has reallly good brush sets, once they're back in stock I'm going to try the Pop of Color Brush Set for about $24 I think for about 12 brushes? Pretty good price if you ask me. I reallly want to try the Makeup Forever HD foundation and powder but $42 for foundation? Dang.... idk. Y'all are really helping me out so keep going :)
I LOVE my bh cosmetics brushes. They are super soft and I really like they way they apply makeup. In fact, I bought my sister and my mother sets for Christmas. I also have some of their eyeshadow, which I use time to time. Their eye primer isn't my favorite, and only gets used if I run out of UD. I use the BH brush cleaner though...works well.

I LOVE my bh cosmetics brushes. They are super soft and I really like they way they apply makeup. In fact, I bought my sister and my mother sets for Christmas. I also have some of their eyeshadow, which I use time to time. Their eye primer isn't my favorite, and only gets used if I run out of UD. I use the BH brush cleaner though...works well.
Yay! Glad to hear that! Can't wait to buy some :)

Back