OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hopefully you used the 20% off that they had this week

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes whoever posted it. I really thank you. I saved a good bit.

ok so I got Real Technique eye brushes
UD Naked Pallette 2
Too Faced little sample kit
UD Glide-on 3 pack of eyeliners
Porefessional
The Benefit Oxygen Foundation and powder
High Beam
Rockateur Blush
Boing/eye bright sampler
They're real mascara sampler
UD makeup Setting Spray

also a new Train Case.

Umm I think I may have a problem. But I have been saving to do this for a while but I am so excited

If anyone is looking into.buying some perfume, the Giorgio Armani aqua di gio is amazing. It lasts all day and smells sooooo good. I got mine at ulta for about forty dollars for a 1.7 oz bottle so it's not the most expensive out there..

Does anyone recommend any lotions for tanning in beds? And where to purchase them besides the tanning salon? I've heard good things about the Snooki Jwoww line but can only find them on amazon and online.

Does anyone recommend any lotions for tanning in beds? And where to purchase them besides the tanning salon? I've heard good things about the Snooki Jwoww line but can only find them on amazon and online.

Snooki and JWoww are both awesome - I'd go with either of them. Right now I'm using a designer skin one that I can't remember the name of, sorry. Something like bronze bi@tch? I don't love it or hate it.

But I buy all of mine on Amazon or tanforless.com. I haven't had any bad experiences and I've been buying online for yeeeeears. Usually for about 60% off the salon price. I do buy at the salon when they're giving points though. I look at it like I'm buying points and getting free lotion. :D

If you like tingle lotions, I swear by my old standby for my legs: Goddess XXX from designer skin (but it feels like fire ants have attacked for about 10 minutes). But for everything else I switch up every time I buy.

Snooki and JWoww are both awesome - I'd go with either of them. Right now I'm using a designer skin one that I can't remember the name of, sorry. Something like bronze bi@tch? I don't love it or hate it.

But I buy all of mine on Amazon or tanforless.com. I haven't had any bad experiences and I've been buying online for yeeeeears. Usually for about 60% off the salon price. I do buy at the salon when they're giving points though. I look at it like I'm buying points and getting free lotion. :D

If you like tingle lotions, I swear by my old standby for my legs: Goddess XXX from designer skin (but it feels like fire ants have attacked for about 10 minutes). But for everything else I switch up every time I buy.

Really, I have no makeup input at all, but on Saturday I was at richard's Drive In in Seattle and noticed a huge line outside of a tanning salon across the street. It turns out Snooki was in there signing autographs. Anyway, carry on. /thread jack

The makeup ladies at John Lewis SAVED MY LIFE when I was across the pond for a wedding and TSA took all of my makeup because they must have thought it was a bomb (along with my nylons). You can try there I think they had Estee Lauder and a few other brands. You can go from counter to counter until you find the proper shade and if you're really nice they will apply some for you :), then you can see if they have it at Boots. I think of JL as a showroom for what I would buy elsewhere.
Omg they took it all???? I would die

Any recommendations for a white head remover thats preferably drug store? Ive thought about trying the biore pore strips but I heard theyre painful.
I used to use the biore pore strips all the time before I went on accurate. I wouldn't say they're painful at all, and they work well!

Any recommendations for a white head remover thats preferably drug store? Ive thought about trying the biore pore strips but I heard theyre painful.
They are not anymore painful than ripping off a bandaid. Actually, a bandaid hurts a lot more than biore port strips.

My sister has a part time job at Davids Tea. I took her lunch today. Next door is a store called Blue Mercury. Think small, exclusive boutique-y version of nordstrom's cosmetics department.

Sigh... I'm in trouble. Thank God my bank account was drained by a thief yesterday so at least today I couldn't buy anything. Made a list though... It IS tax refund time after all. Surely I should splurge. :oops:

I absolutely love my Urban Decay setting spray!! It's perfect for cheer too because it says on ALL day and doesn't smudge!

Wow, I've just jumped on the Urban Decay band wagon, I'm in love. I bought the Naked 3 palette and the eye primer yesterday. Usually eye shadow slides off my eye lids after about 30mins, nope not last night. After a long party finishing in the sunrise hours, my eye shadow looked pretty much the same as when I put it on, I was absolutely astounded! I've tried all kinds of bases and primers and nothing has ever worked and I'd basically given up, UD primer is just phenomenal. And the colours in Naked 3 are just stunning, and the brush they give you is fab :)

I also bought a travel size BB cream from them, what is everyone's thoughts in this product?

Back