High School High School Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Johns Creek is so good at hiding fulls... that wall of 2 to fulls looked legit until I watched over and over. 3 of the 9 just did layouts. But hey, they tricked me!!! and the running- 8 didn't full out of 16. Which means that half of the team has fulls..... pretty impressive!!!

Johns Creek is so good at hiding fulls... that wall of 2 to fulls looked legit until I watched over and over. 3 of the 9 just did layouts. But hey, they tricked me!!! and the running- 8 didn't full out of 16. Which means that half of the team has fulls..... pretty impressive!!!

Yes it is, all I can say is it's a good thing score sheets don't focus only on tumbling cause they have that on lock lol

Now only if Johns Creek will change their dance/dance music like they did their uniforms. Baby steps I guess but their routine up until the dance is so good! Their tumbling is especially impressive with half of their squad throwing fulls.

I still see socks :confused: pause the video at 1:16, they just seem to blend in more.

You're right! Darn. I thought that maybe they had gotten a little bit of fashion sense. Maybe it's the lighting or camera angle of this video vs the previous one? stupid socks.

McIntosh High School

Whitewater High School

The new score sheet is proving to be quite tough on teams this season. I definitely think they need a different score sheet for the JV squads, those routines are scary to watch this season.

The new score sheet is proving to be quite tough on teams this season. I definitely think they need a different score sheet for the JV squads, those routines are scary to watch this season.
and the judges seem to be having a hard time getting used to it!! Hopefully by regions they will be better at it

Back