All-Star Highlights Of Worlds!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Panthers winning
The center flyer of Cali Small Sr fanning herself after murdering that stunt
PCM Fantasy performances on Saturday(missed Sunday)
OC Small Seniors Double Up at the end of the routine

Panthers winning
The center flyer of Cali Small Sr fanning herself after murdering that stunt
PCM Fantasy performances on Saturday(missed Sunday)
OC Small Seniors Double Up at the end of the routine
YES how could I forget that double up?!?! So fierce.

I never said it was a fake picture, I just didn't want to "assume" it was a picture of you. I already stated I can't take my eyes off her during the entire routine. I don't watch the tumbling during Senior Elite's routine.

Well behaved people don't act rude and petty. Don't piss me off or you will get a Fierceboard vacation.
i think i just shimmied you 3 or 4 times in a row haha

1. Getting to see my friends I haven't seen in so long! Love all you guysss
2. Getting to witness F5 win!
3. Actually getting to watch teams
4. Getting the cutestttt bow ever from my girl tasha : )
5. Spending the whole weekend with my diamond sisters
6. Competing for the last time with my favorite team in the world
7. Meeting Sharkdad for the first time ahhhh made my weekend
8. Meeting Molly Brenner in person : ) my future college classmate!
9. Meeting girls I'll be going to school with in the fall!
10. Packing to come home and having to many new cheer shirts to zip my bag haha
11. Making finals again. Oh wait... : (
12. Crying forever in the Milkhouse after everyone left Day 1 with my best friend who's also a senior. Actually not a good moment at all but I'll never forget that <3
13. Being able to hold my head up with my team after the weekend didn't go the way we wanted. I can honestly say I have no regrets, and that's the only thing that makes me smile. Mistakes happen but what matters is not allowing them to define your team. I wish my team the best of luck and I can't wait to see them bounce back stronger than ever next year <3
14. Bangkok.
15. Everyone using their phones when the lights went out and everyone was using their phones, dancing to All I Do is Win! hahaha

1. Twist & Shout winning... That announcer started getting on my nerves... We get it... They've gotten second for REALLY LONG time.... Just let them enjoy their GOLD!
2. Watching my old gym compete and hit a very solid routine.... Congrats Step 1
3. Spending the weekend with so many of my amazing friends... And reuniting with @gymdom
4. Celebrating our first World Championship EVER with the most amazing staff ever!!
5. F5 winning Worlds.... I predicted them and everyone thought I was so dumb... Well HA! I knew if they even came close to hitting it would win... And it did!
6. Nice weather all weekend-- Wow!! We got so lucky!
7. Seeing TRUE sportsmanship all over the place.... I was so proud to be a coach in this sport!
8. My ACE highlight....
Seeing the true athleticism our kids displayed. The stunt save in Mallory's stunt and how she still doubled down made me realize in that moment exactly how much they wanted it... And they weren't going down without a fight. I have NEVER seen our kids perform like that in my life. Our 12 seniors were so emotional and it was an amazing experience to end the season... Making ACE and USASF history!!! Then after they won they give the glory to God!! They all circle up around our gold trophy and banner and thank God for giving them this moment.... So humble and mature... Could not be more proud of the ACE Warriors!!
9. Thank you to ALL my friends who cheered for our kids this weekend.. It did make a difference and it DID NOT go unnoticed!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Our 12 seniors were so emotional and it was an amazing experience to end the season... Making ACE and USASF history!!! Then after they won they give the glory to God!! They all circle up around our gold trophy and banner and thank God for giving them this moment.... So humble and mature... Could not be more proud of the ACE Warriors!!
I love this soo much I can't even tell you! We can't forget how lucky and blessed we are to have the opportunities we do, and we can't forget the One who blessed us. Congrats ACE Warriors! :)

where do i ever start? i can barely put into words the beauty of the weekend. but my favorite had to be the energy, support, and sportsmanship from every single person there. for all the international teams - the crowd was there with a standing ovation & when the team got off the mat all they did was thank everyone. it was literally the most surreal thing i've ever seen. or whenever a team struggled at one section everyone was cheering them on and rooting for them to get it back, & those teams picked it up with everyone else's help.

i hate the stereotype that cheerleading is nothing but catty drama. worlds 2011 proved that's not what it's about. we're really one big, giant, and extremely fierce family <3

and there was my emotional sappy feeling of worlds :)

I love this soo much I can't even tell you! We can't forget how lucky and blessed we are to have the opportunities we do, and we can't forget the One who blessed us. Congrats ACE Warriors! :)
and @CApantherSmallSenior90 we realize that we would not have been where we were without Him! We feel so blessed to have had this one shining moment and we give the glory all to God! He had a plan for our kids and we just delivered it!!!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1801822851525&saved

Back