All-Star Holy Hair!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There were moms in cheer bows at the D1 Summit, too. The picture posted is the reason Posh Ponies were created. There is no reason to do that to a child's hair. Of course, that's just MY opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree there's no reason to do that to anyone's hair! I have an even better solution than paying $400+ on a Posh---let's retire the teased pony.

I didn't spend that much - yikes! Retiring the teased pony!?! HA! That'll be the day! Lol

There were moms in cheer bows at the D1 Summit, too. The picture posted is the reason Posh Ponies were created. There is no reason to do that to a child's hair. Of course, that's just MY opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm afraid it might have been a whole team from our gym....thankfully not the team my daughters are on. Those moms (including me) would never go for that!

I got CP's for less than $200 through pinups and I don't have to sew it in! Pinups are a LOT easier to put on.

You don't sew it in!?! How does that work for a level 5 tumbler? I can't imagine not sewing a hair piece in! That's pretty cool, though, if it stays under all conditions!

You don't sew it in!?! How does that work for a level 5 tumbler? I can't imagine not sewing a hair piece in! That's pretty cool, though, if it stays under all conditions!
It has an attachment system that is very secure, but takes a LOT less time than sewing one in, plus I don't have to woory about matching thread to her hair, running out of thread, sewing so it won't show ect. I have done sew ins for dance and this is much quicker and easier. Takes me about 5min tops. My CP's is only level 2, but throws multiple BHS passes with no problems. I cannot imagine it coming out. There are like 3 fail safes in place.

For people who have bought Pinups, did you supply her with hair you bought locally? Can someone tell me a good brand to use for the hair? I went and looked last year and felt completely overwhelmed and the hair we bought did not tease well at all (and we were reassured it was 100 percent human- someone told me it prob had silicone on it cause it was so shiny?). I made a hairpiece for my daughter following YouTube directions and it worked well but was a bit of work to get on and sewn on securely. I'm thinking of getting her a Pinup for this season....

For people who have bought Pinups, did you supply her with hair you bought locally? Can someone tell me a good brand to use for the hair? I went and looked last year and felt completely overwhelmed and the hair we bought did not tease well at all (and we were reassured it was 100 percent human- someone told me it prob had silicone on it cause it was so shiny?). I made a hairpiece for my daughter following YouTube directions and it worked well but was a bit of work to get on and sewn on securely. I'm thinking of getting her a Pinup for this season....
I bought hair locally and if you message her she will give you the name of the brands she prefers to use. She was so helpful and easy to work with!

And yes, no sewing and that sucker stays put! So easy to put in. Love ours!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I bought Sassy brand from Sally. What you got was probably not "Remy" hair. Non Remy hair is often coated with a silicone mixture to smooth the cuticle and enhance the shine. It is 100% human hair, with a coating added. It doesn't work for teasing.

Back