All-Star Holy Hair!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No, sorry. I was scrolling down the page and accidentally hit that tab. How do I change it? I'll search the board for an answer.
Wondering if most people scroll with their thumbs on the right side of their phone then shouldn't these be placed on the left to make sure you don't hit the wrong button? Admins??? Seems like it happens a lot to various users :)

Ok-so next question about Pin-Ups...what length? The website recommends 18" to 22" for teens but in the pictures provided they look super long. She is 5'6" with hair to the bottom of her shoulder blades. But her own hair gets put in a bun right? So I'm trying to figure out the best length for her. She has stepped on her ponytail before when tumbling -not fun.

My only issue with these hair peices is getting REDICULOUS lengths.

Home girl, Becky sue has hair to her shoulders but when her hair peice is in it is magically to her mid back.

I think a majority of them are WAY too long. You don't need 20-22 inches.

I think even 18 is pushing it on some girls.

Ok-so next question about Pin-Ups...what length? The website recommends 18" to 22" for teens but in the pictures provided they look super long. She is 5'6" with hair to the bottom of her shoulder blades. But her own hair gets put in a bun right? So I'm trying to figure out the best length for her. She has stepped on her ponytail before when tumbling -not fun.
I need to double check but I think 14" is what was recommended. It looks just right, it ends up just past the shoulders. Any longer and it really can interfere with tumbling. I know an athlete who got 18" and ended up cutting it bc it was just too long.

CP is 5'1" and hers is 14". I cannot imagine anyone wanting to deal with anything longer than 16" on the mat. She hasn't updated the site yet but in one section she is now recommending this length after finding that the others are too long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got 18 but then cut it. Stick with 14-16 if she has already tumbled on her hair.let me know if you need a discount code.

Last edited:

Home girl, Becky sue has hair to her shoulders but when her hair peice is in it is magically to her mid back.

ITA. 14 inches was more then enough for my CP. much more then that and it gets in the way.

My daughter's piece is 14" and it's the perfect length. I always recommend that length to anyone who is interested. Her best friend has a 16" and hers is good too, but she specifically requested a very natural looking tease, so it's smaller and tasteful. It looks like her real hair.

We bought the 18" and we curl it so it does appear shorter but if you are not curling it go shorter. When we curl it, it lands at her shoulders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back