How Cheerleading Saved My Life

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

Literally. Before I explain how this crazy sport changed saved my life… My name is Shane Womack and I’m the founder and creator of Cheer Media, the company behind Cheer! Magazine and CheerDaily.com. I’ve been a “diehard” cheerleader almost my entire life. Most people don’t believe me when I tell them, but I grew up on a small farm […]

The post How Cheerleading Saved My Life appeared first on .

Click For Full Article

Literally. Before I explain how this crazy sport changed saved my life… My name is Shane Womack and I’m the founder and creator of Cheer Media, the company behind Cheer! Magazine and CheerDaily.com. I’ve been a “diehard” cheerleader almost my entire life. Most people don’t believe me when I tell them, but I grew up on a small farm […]

Loved this. Thanks for sharing the journey.

Click For Full Article

Love this! What a great life story about your passion for cheer. This makes me even more proud that my daughter has the opportunity to represent your brand as an ambassador. Cheerleading has changed her, is shaping her and teaching her life lessons...and it is worth every penny, every long commute, ever extra private. I am a proud cheer mom for sure!

Back