All-Star How Do You Wear Your Hair For Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
Do your coaches require a certain hairstlye (half up half down, poof with high pony, straight back pony) or do you just wear it however you want to at practices? Also, do they make you wear bows or is it a choice?

At my gym our hair and bow are totally our choice, until the week before and week of a competition... we wear our hair like we would when we're performing (poof with a high pony and our bow in)

we can wear our hair however we want ax long as its out of our face ! but sometimes we all plan to wear the same hairstyle and bows !

We can wear it however we want as long as its not down but only a few girls wear bows. I always wear bows to practice, sometimes I do wcss hair from last year with a rose or half up half down curly/straight hair!

when i cheered all star it was mandatory to wear a bow but now on my college team i am the only one who wears them..

during choreography camp we ALL have to have hair up (doesn't matter straight or curly) with a specific bow per day

during normal practices, i personally wear my hair up in a high bun. if my hair is straight that day, i will wear it up in a high pony, with a bow. same goes for just about everyone on my team.

we can we ours anyway we like. but I normally go for high pony and bow (matching the colour of the clothes I'm wearing) or half up with a bow :).

Practices: Any hairstyle w. a bow if we wanted too (basically they let us do whatever)
Competitions: Poof w. a high pony with our bow in :)

We're allowed to wear our hair however we want, as long as it's out of our face. A bow isn't required and I'm glad, I hate wearing bows to practice

you can wear your hair how ever you want, as long as its not in your face. We have practice outfits and matching bows, so we are required to wear those also.

My daughter has short hair so she wears her hair half up half down with a bow! Other girls just wear their hair in a pony. Your hair has to be out of your face, and bows aren't required :)

Practice: However we want, if we wear a bow it's supposed to be our practice bow
Competition: Half up half down with a poof and straight!

Back