All-Star How Do You Wear Your Hair For Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We can wear ours however we want - no bow required. I usually wear mine in a high pony with a bow or messy bun (so it stays out of my face).

We can wear our hair however we want as long as it is out of our face. Everyone else wears it in a ponytail, but I wear a high ponytail with a bow :)

We can wear ours however we want, but i always wear the poof, half up with a giant bow. I would feel naked without my bow!

for practice I wear mine down beacuse it it too short to put up the other girls on my team wear it however they want as long as it is pulled back in some way.

My daughter's hairstyle was always depend on how she wore her hair to school...if it was all down for school, it was a low ponytail with a bow, if she wore it half-up, half down, she take the rest of the hair pull it all in a low ponytail with a bow. Weekend practice, usually was a high ponytail with a bow. She must have a bow, no matter what hairstyle!

bow is mandatory and if you don't wear one you have to run extra laps... most girls do a ponytail, some do buns, and some of the younger girls with shorter hair do half up

for practice we are supposed to wear a ponytail with a white bow but i have short hair so i wear half up half down with a bow

no requirement but my daughter wears her hair in a ponytail with one of the thousand cheer bows that she HAD to have because it was her favorite lol

My last season of cheering, you could wear your hair how you wanted, as long as you had a bow in it.

I always hated the girls who tried to pull off a teeny tiny ribbon as a bow. Lets get serious here.

As a coach, I like hair pulled back and out of your face- i.e. no bangs.... I don't really care if it's half up or all the way up, but I do think a bow looks nice. If you look the part, you'll act the part imo :)

Back