All-Star How Far Do You Drive For Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

3.5 - 4 Hours

Unless I stay the night at someone's house that means I wake up at 5 am to make it to my 9 am practice...

Worth every minute of driving and lack of sleep.

my team practices at two different locations so sometime the drive is 30 minutes and sometimes its over an hour depending on where practice is.

Wow. So many of you have such long commutes to your gym. I admire your love of the sport and your dedication to your gym. My gym is only about 10 minutes from my house. I couldn't imagine driving 100+ miles ONE WAY for a 2 hour practice. But when you want to do something you absolutely LOVE, you'll make sacrifices! Kudos to all of you =)

I drive 1.5-3 hours depending on DC traffic to coach 3 times a week sometimes more :) But so worth it for our teams!!

I wish I could show my mom some of the dedication other parents have (which my mom lacks) ! I have two fairly nice gyms 20 minutes away from me which I want to join but she will only let me do high school which is two minutes away. Even though I drive she still will not let me take the drive -_-

Back