All-Star How Far Do You Drive For Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On a good day without rush hour, between 15-25 minutes, on a day with rush hour, about 20-30 minutes.
It is most DEFINITELY worth the drive!!!

80.8 miles from our house to the gym and it takes 1.5 hours to get there without traffic. I have to listen to the traffic on practice days to make sure to avoid any major backups because there are 2 ways to get there and hitting a backup from accidents or construction can easily turn it to a 2 to 2.5 hour trip one way. Is it worth it?? Absolutely!!

I drive and hour and a half to Two hours to practice. Its soo worth it ive been Cheering there for 11 years. I leave my house arond 4:15 /4:30 and get there about 6:15 /6:30 deppending on traffic.

My favorite is the 2 hour there and 2 hours back drive for the one hour tumbling... Well im being sarcastic but its very much worth it :)

2hrs! but definitely worth it!
although sometimes i get tired and feel sleepy for practice.

I smh at the people at my gym who complain about their 30 minute drive when they could be driving for several hours like some others do!

so you really drive there?!
haha sorry, but i am amazed by this!
well throughout the year it'll be a mixture of driving, flying, and greyhound trips! anytime I can get a ticket for really cheap, or standby I'll take it, but thats not gonna be too often. This weekend I drove. and i'll probably do greyhound for a lot of it, and thats around 14-15 hours, but it beats driving.

Back