All-Star How Far Do You Drive For Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes. I was supposed to fly standby for all of the practices which are only on Sundays, but American changed the rules and I can only get a certain number of flights, about 6 round trips. And that won't last long, and I'm not one to break a commitment once I started it, so 11 hours there 11 hours back!

May I ask where you cheer?

about 1.5 hours one way now; a little over 2 hours when I have to drive from college when I start in September.

I REALLY wish my dad would read this because everyday I get screamed at for driving so far "just for cheerleading." It's not JUST cheerleading, dad, it is a lifestyle. #smh fiercely

Well right now it's like 7 mins. Never more then 10 even if I hit every light.
And this is in Clarksville TN and it's so worth it. At the end of July I'm moving to Smyrna, TN and I could switch to alot of really good gyms that are closer like PrimeTyme, ACE of Nashville or Murfreesboro, or Elite. Although there really nice gyms I love our GYM - CCE that my daughter cheers at now and I just can't do it! So it looks like we will be driving 1hr and 30mins every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday to get to practice and another 1hr 30 mins to get home! So worth it!

Were actually suppose to move to Texas right after the very last competition this season and I would love to take CCE with me. Maybe I'll just drive 16 hours from San Antonio. Haha I'm kidding. I'll probably be making a couple hour drive from their to Austin Cheer Factory or might pick a gym that's much closer. It depends on what one best fits my CP and if it's a few hours away then I'll make it happen!!

I recommend Pinnacle cheer for SA texas. The owner is a friend and his program is ran amazing! Great place to join a new cheer family!

I recommend Pinnacle cheer for SA texas. The owner is a friend and his program is ran amazing! Great place to join a new cheer family!
I'm going down there sometime in the next few months and I plan on visiting Austin Cheer Factory & Starz- I seen alot about Pinnacle and really the only other gym in the area that I heard about. I will probably go their too just to let my CP visit it. It's so hard doing Internet only research this far away! Thank you!!

Well right now it's like 7 mins. Never more then 10 even if I hit every light.
And this is in Clarksville TN and it's so worth it. At the end of July I'm moving to Smyrna, TN and I could switch to alot of really good gyms that are closer like PrimeTyme, ACE of Nashville or Murfreesboro, or Elite. Although there really nice gyms I love our GYM - CCE that my daughter cheers at now and I just can't do it! So it looks like we will be driving 1hr and 30mins every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday to get to practice and another 1hr 30 mins to get home! So worth it!

Were actually suppose to move to Texas right after the very last competition this season and I would love to take CCE with me. Maybe I'll just drive 16 hours from San Antonio. Haha I'm kidding. I'll probably be making a couple hour drive from their to Austin Cheer Factory or might pick a gym that's much closer. It depends on what one best fits my CP and if it's a few hours away then I'll make it happen!!

Ohh might I add, cheer-riffic has fabulous younger and lower level teams. The win everything level 2 and below.
Or, if you willing to make that 1.5 hour drive to Austin Cheer Factory......... :) They are AMAZING program. period.

I'm going down there sometime in the next few months and I plan on visiting Austin Cheer Factory & Starz- I seen alot about Pinnacle and really the only other gym in the area that I heard about. I will probably go their too just to let my CP visit it. It's so hard doing Internet only research this far away! Thank you!!
Austin would be well worth the drive... Their gym is known all over texas for their clean technique and choreography, and their mini level one was just MIND BLOWING last year! :)

Back