All-Star How Far Do You Drive/how Many Times Per Week To Your Gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

About half an hour but with traffic on the highway it could be an hour....twice a week, and i buy my own gas (im 17) but i have a job so its fine! i just hope gas doesn't rise anymore in the summer, if so then ill just be going to cheer and work :) lol our prices in Dallas are around $3.47 right now...its a pain :/

It takes me an hour and 45 minutes to get to NJSE, but only an hour to get home (due to rush hour). I pay 4 dollars in tolls each time plus gas. We got 4 X a week (she's a cross-over) and usually one extra day if we have a competition. It's worth every minute and every dollar.

It takes us about 50-55 minutes each way, plus $2.00 tunnell toll (80 cents with the ezpass commuter package..lol).. 2x per week (although during the week of a big National, we can go up to 4x per week).. She does her tumbling private on one of her practice days so we can save on gas $$$....

15-25 minutes each way, 2-3 times per week. I feel you on the gas prices in Chicago. I go to Indiana to buy gas most of the time. Chicago gas prices are high as giraffe a$$.

I live in Orlando so when it's not during rush hour traffic, around 45 minutes to get to my gym. If it's anywhere between 5-6pm, it takes around 1:15 minutes to get there. I go three times a week. It's worth it. :)

Back