A senior team. 115
Open. 130

Granted weight comes
Into play but so does
Height and how the
Flier holds
Their weight. On our team the 'lightest' flier is actually the heaviest
In the air. The taller flier who weights
A good 10lbs more is much lighter bc of how she holds herself.

Im sorry but the statement " it dosent matter how much your flyer weighs as long as she can hold her weight is a lie" My flyer for high school is a good flyer, and looks good in the air but she comes down so heavily!

that's probably just her not catching herself on her bases (or you i don't know if you back or base lol) like letting herself fall onto them. tell her when she's coming down to stay tight & actually use her arms to catch her weight on her bases shoulders rather than their arms :)

For like a youth team. 80 pounds
A junior team. 105
A senior team. 115
Open. 130

This would be nice and all but it depends on the team.

My cp is 46 pounds & flyer on a youth2 team. The other flyers are probably in their 50s. Most of our bases don't even weigh 70 pounds. With them being this small no matter how well someone holds their weight it just isn't going to go up!!

I don't believe any of our stunt groups could even put up a 65 pound girl!!

the height / weight of a flyer doesn't really matter.. but on my high school team, I am the biggest flyer and I weigh about 110 pounds and I am 5'5". Most other flyers weigh about 100 pounds, but that's just my school. :)

weight doesn't matter.. depends on how well they hold their own weight, their technique, how much the bases can hold, etc.
My flyer is taller and weighs more than i do and it still goes perfect just about every time!

weight doesn't matter.. depends on how well they hold their own weight, their technique, how much the bases can hold, etc.
My flyer is taller and weighs more than i do and it still goes perfect just about every time!

Isn't that weight?

haha how much weight they can hold, you got me there cupieqt.. so i guess in the end it depends on bases and flyer

Back