All-Star How Horrible Can We Be?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
I have seen now MULTIPLE threads that have had videos in which cheerleaders may have been hurt severely and the threads turned into how hard each person who posts can laugh. I don't know how many times I have read posts about how leaders in this industry are corrupt and the rules process is unfair and how cheerleading should be considered a sport, but how can we allow people to disregard what has caused cheerleading so many problems, injuries?! ALCOHOL CAUSING INJURIES IS NOT FUNNY!

Until the show 1000 ways to Die gets off the air, I have little hope..I think Avenue Q said it best: Schadenfreude, making me feel glad that I'm not you!

I have seen now MULTIPLE threads that have had videos in which cheerleaders may have been hurt severely and the threads turned into how hard each person who posts can laugh. I don't know how many times I have read posts about how leaders in this industry are corrupt and the rules process is unfair and how cheerleading should be considered a sport, but how can we allow people to disregard what has caused cheerleading so many problems, injuries?! ALCOHOL CAUSING INJURIES IS NOT FUNNY!

I can agree w/ this statement sometimes, BUT the recent video was still funny. Sometimes things are just funny even when it's not suppose to be funny. The video would still be just as funny to me if they weren't cheerleaders. Of course if we all found out the girl was seriously hurt we wouldn't be laughing anymore.. Alcohol causing injuries can very well be funny, it just depends on the situation. It's ok to laugh at injuries sometimes. There have been many times I've done something crazy like freaking out of tumbling and hurting myself, but it was funny! Cheerleading doesn't have to be serious all the time. Go on youtube and search videos of gymnast running into vaults or baseball players getting hit in the groin or ice skaters dropping their partners & try not to laugh. Sometimes it's funny..

Honestly, I don't think they were drunk in that video. I think after the video, they realized how stupid it was, and blamed it on being drunk.
Doing it in their uniform was super stupid. If I were the gym owner and I saw that video on youtube-showing them being stupid/dangerous, and it's bad advertising for my gym.....they'd all be shopping for a new gym.

I really didnt find the video that funny...my first thought was "wow...that is one of the dumbest things I have seen in a long time" then my second thought was "thank god Im not her mother"...lol!!!

Honestly, I don't think they were drunk in that video. I think after the video, they realized how stupid it was, and blamed it on being drunk.
Doing it in their uniform was super stupid. If I were the gym owner and I saw that video on youtube-showing them being stupid/dangerous, and it's bad advertising for my gym.....they'd all be shopping for a new gym.

Why would they even post something that made them look so stupid? Drunk in uniform stupidity. Drunk trying to break neck stupidity. And if not drunk, pretending to be drunk stupidity (since they labeled the video with the word "drunk"?
confused.png

Back