OT How Long Would Your Commute Be To Closest Big Gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i live in cali so theres a lot.
CF: 45 or more minutes
POWER: 30 minutes (i think)
CALI: im pretty sure two of their gyms are around 2 hours away, while the others are like 4-8 hours away (once again, i think)
AMERICAN:2 hours
theres others too, but i have no clue their times lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

1hr to Eastern Elite, Titanium Athletics, cheer tyme, kx athletics

1.5 tri state (broomall)

2hr md twisters

3 hours from LACF Baton Rouge (although idk if that ones considered big). 6 hours from Cheer Athletics Plano (actually 5 hours 48 minutes but who's counting?) ;)

i live in a city that is a huge cheer hub. theres dozens of gyms close to me, lots of which have level 5 teams. FCA Gems, Fire and Ice, Hotcheer and Pittsburgh Superstars are all 30-60 minutes away. CheerTyme (Mechanicsburg) is about 4 hours away. World Cup (olyphant location) is probably 8 or 9 hours away.

KC Cheer is roughly 4 hours give or take 15 minutes

I can't think of much else that is really big...

Gage is about the same
Spirit Elite is about 2 hours, they had a World's team this year for the first time so they're more on the new side but trying to be big.

KC Cheer is roughly 4 hours give or take 15 minutes

I can't think of much else that is really big...

Gage is about the same
Spirit Elite is about 2 hours, they had a World's team this year for the first time so they're more on the new side but trying to be big.
It wasn't the first time for spirit elite, they at least had one the year before, not sure about before that. Seems like they lost a lot of girls to another gym this season. They're offering free tuition for level 5 athletes though so if you're level 5 and looking for a team... ;)

Back