All-Star How Many Allstar Programs Have You Cheered At?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms have you cheered at?

Votes: 90 30.4%

Votes: 103 34.8%

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 40 13.5%

• Total voters
She was so bitty and talented! We competed against them at Cheersport that year and I remember being astonished at how such a little girl held her own on that team.

Yes I agree. She was a big inspiration to Hailey at a young age. Even though she was 3 years older than she looked (which might explain why she held herself so well haha).

I was on a little allstar team like 3rd through 5th grade..
then I took a 2 year breakk.
then Basics Superstars for 2 years, and Pittsburgh Superstars last year.

Jersey All-Stars :) , we actually got some girls from WC & Devils this season because of gym closings.

Im still in the same all star squad that i started with 8 years back (Falkirk Fusion), also cheered at my high school and i'm also on Team Scotland.

My daughter has cheered at Flip Zone, in Plainfield, IN for 2 yrs, then left last yr and went to Indy Cheer and Dance. Their head coach was let go, whom my daughter just adored and he ended up going to another gym in Illinois. So we are now at a gym by the name of Speed Athletics in Westfield, IN.

1 team, 1 year. Take One Allstars. Mostly 'cause I didn't get into allstar/comp cheer until I was a senior in HS. Loved it though..

Started at

Gallatin Allstars - 1yr then it closed
United Gators - 5yrs gym closed and PrimeTyme opened (competed the last comp of the season as PrimeTyme)
ACE for NCA and Worlds in 03-04
Top Gun - 1yr then moved back to Nashville
Premier TN open team 2yrs

Coaching wise -

Premier TN Allstars
Cheer Tennessee ( my own gym for a fun year )
Then merged the program with PrimeTyme currently at PT and loving it!

Rage all stars
1st year = youth 2
2nd year = junior coed 4

Southern impact
1st year = junior coed 5
2nd year = junior coed 5 & senior coed 4
Unlimited coed 5 for half the season

Elite Cheer & Dance
1st year =junior coed 2, senior coed 2,large limited 5, small limited 5
2nd year = senior coed 2, senior coed 4, large limited 5, small limited
3rd year = senior coed 2,senior coed 4, large limited 5, small limited 5

cheer dynamics for 4 years(which no longer exists)
premier spirt athletics (which is now pro athletics holbrook)
and now im at full house all stars

Feel free to post what gyms! I'd like to know whose only been apart of one programs for 5 or more years (and the program obviously)

My daughters have been at the same small gym in Denton, TX called Achievers Gymcats for over 6 years - not all of it as all-star cheerleaders. It's also a very good gymnastics gym so they both started out on the "other" floor. My oldest has been an all-star for 3 years and this is my youngest daughter's first year. It took her a little longer to get "burned out" with competitive gymnastics. I don't see us moving to another gym. As a mom, in my opinion, it's not about winning (although it's nice when that happens), it's more about the journey. It's the experiences and the close relationships with their fellow athletes and coaches that are the most important part.

ive been at 3 cheer gyms but i did gymnastics at 1 gym for about 13 years! and i still to this day go back there and tumble or get privates.

ACX for 1 year,
then I moved to the beach...random allstars (closed down), Coastal Vibe for a half a year (we switched midseason due to personal reasons. Call me whatever names you want, but it was a bad scenario)
Then moved back to Columbia and did ACX for 2 more years.

So 3 all together.
(Coastal Vibe eventually merged and became ACX Myrtle Beach)
bad scenario?

Back