All-Star How Many Allstar Programs Have You Cheered At?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms have you cheered at?

Votes: 90 30.4%

Votes: 103 34.8%

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 40 13.5%

• Total voters
I've been at Cheer Force Cobras in ct for 7 years and then they closed down in 2008 and USA Wildcats came into the gym and I've been with them for my 3rd year now and they are amazing<3

random small gym (5 years)
Pittsburgh Poison (2 years)
I decided to take this year off but now I'm filling in for a few competitions for Poison, so I guess it's 3 years then :)

I was at a really small gym named Severe Cheer, then they closed down. I was there for 2 years. Now I'm at Cheer Athletics, in my fourth year, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Well technically, I have been apart of 5 names..but I said 2 because I started cheering on a team through a gymnastics facility called CC Elite for 1 season then when we got our own gym we changed names to Pride Athletics for 2 seasons, then we merged with A&J Allstars to make Pride Athletics Champions (PAC) for 2 years and then long story super short we pretty much changed into Nevada Elite, I just recently moved to CA and now I am at Cali :) So REALLY only 2!

i cheered at one gym for a year (planet spirit all stars), and then one opened up that was closer (Northern Elite all stars) and cheered there for 5 happy years. Took a year off, and then joined a gym that opened up 2 miles from my house! It was a nice way to end my career as a senior because i was really burnt out, and it only had one senior team that was a lower level. I got a job coaching there straight out of high school and then was thrilled when our gym merged with Northern Elite! Now I coach there and cheer there and couldn't be happier :)

I have cheered for
TCA Flames, Fort Wayne, IN.
ATL Allstars, Atlanta, GA.
Indiana Ultimate, Goshen, IN.

We started at St. Louis Extreme and were there for 2 years and then they closed down.
Then Cheer Legendz for 1 year and then we moved to Oklahoma.
This is our 4th season with Twist & Shout. :)

Back