All-Star How Many Allstar Programs Have You Cheered At?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms have you cheered at?

Votes: 90 30.4%

Votes: 103 34.8%

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 40 13.5%

• Total voters
3 gyms, in socal there are amny gyms and if u are unhappy at one there is no reason to stay when another one is only a few miles away, I love my current gyms so much i have to say

Oh shoot Vegas cheer...
DCC-1.5 seasons
Las Vegas elements- 1 season
A&J Allstars- 1 season
Cheer excel outlaws- competed stunt group lol
Pride athletics champions (RIP!!!!!!)- 2 best years ever
Las Vegas envy- one summer
Nevada elite Allstars- little over half a season
Cheerforce San Diego- UCA nationals

Throw in middle school, high school, and college cheer teams and man I have lots of cheer shirts, bows, uniforms, and know way to many cheerleaders!
wat does you LA elemnt shirts look like . i really want one

oh okay! haha sorry ! just checking, ! thank you for caring &have a great holiday! , i want my devils back ;(
No worries! I know it's tough to identify tone over the internet!

I'd always get so bummed when I saw the Devils at the same competition as my team; not because I didn't like them, but because they'd always beat us! I've got a lot of respect for them... so sorry they had to close. :(

where do you coach/ cheer lol
Unfortunately, I don't cheer anymore; I am not at all in shape for competing! I'm hoping I'll be able to get back into it one day, though! (Eying those open teams!) For now, I coach a Pop Warner team: South Plainfield Eagles.

i've been to 4 gyms, and there's only 6 in the state. i've pretty much experienced it all but the one i'm at now i've been at for 4 years. my mom told me before i made this last switch, "you can't gym hop around the state marley, this is it, not kidding." took a while to settle down i guess!

My first one was Sparks, but then I think they closed or something but I transferred to gymnastics. Then to Prairie All-Stars where I was for three years I think? But then we merged with Badger All-Stars so I don't know if you'd count that as a different gym, but now we're Cheer Wisconsin.

World Cup -2 years (they got rid of the gym near my house)
Cheer-N-Shout -2 years (small gym that folded)
then I just did high school & now college.

Ambrel and Britt Mitchell are both in their 16th consecutive season competing for Cheer Athletics. I would be REALLY surprised if anyone has competed for a single program longer than that.

it sounds horrible...but stars explosion 1 yr. Dayton Wildcats 2 yrs (coach left and everyone quit :( ) premier storm 2 years. Midwest cheer elite 2 yrs. now on interntional at step one!

My daughter started at Rage All Stars In Waynesboro, PA for two years. It was a very fun local team but they have since folded, Then she was at another local gym for 2 years (Not a great experience) Then THANK GOD ...Cheer Tyme moved into our area!! She is in her second year there and she has never been happier:D

Back