All-Star How Many Allstar Programs Have You Cheered At?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms have you cheered at?

Votes: 90 30.4%

Votes: 103 34.8%

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 40 13.5%

• Total voters
What years did you cheer at American?? I cheered there 07-08 on Junior 3 (my only all star experience but I loved it!!) I tumbled at First Class Athletics for a few months and am starting back up in January with tumbling

I cheered there from 2003-2008. In 07-08 I was on the Senior Elite team with the Las Vegas theme. We had red uniforms that year. :) I went to tumble at Hurricanes last Thursday and it was awesome! The new manager, Ritch Ludke, is great - such a nice guy!

coachFIERCE said:
Oh my gosh, I always wondered what happened to American! I saw their Small and Large Junior teams down at AmeriCheer in 2002; they were sogood!

And thank you! I wasn't on the allstar teams there in 2002, I was just tumbling there at that time. Yea they have gone through A LOT of mergers with almost all the gyms in Jacksonville. Literally almost all gyms, but I think there are 2 other gyms left in Jacksonville other than Hurricanes.

I cheered there from 2003-2008. In 07-08 I was on the Senior Elite team with the Las Vegas theme. We had red uniforms that year. :) I went to tumble at Hurricanes last Thursday and it was awesome! The new manager, Ritch Ludke, is great - such a nice guy!

coachFIERCE said:

Awesome!! I loved watching that routine at competitions. That was the first year that I saw those style of uniforms and now that's the style that Hurricanes has. As I stated before, I was on Junior 3 (Junior Black) with the "Please, Mr. Postman" theme (which I think was really stupid of a theme)

I've been at trilogy for 5 1/2 years and it's my 3rd year on a team there :)
next year will be my last year cheering, since my parents wont let me super senior :(

coachFIERCE said:
Oh my gosh, I always wondered what happened to American! I saw their Small and Large Junior teams down at AmeriCheer in 2002; they were sogood!

And thank you! I wasn't on the allstar teams there in 2002, I was just tumbling there at that time. Yea they have gone through A LOT of mergers with almost all the gyms in Jacksonville. Literally almost all gyms, but I think there are 2 other gyms left in Jacksonville other than Hurricanes.

There are still a few more Jax gyms Hurricane, Infinity and Rockets are the big ones but there are at least 2 or 3 smaller ones there still.

We're about an hour north of Jacksonville, and we're looking to add another coach for next season, do you know anyone over this way who might be interested?

ive cheered with 1 team for 12 years now :)
we've had some name changes, and some different locations, but its all been the same team and coaches!
kmc kats --> kats allstars --> kats extreme --> kx athletics

Oh my gosh, I always wondered what happened to American! I saw their Small and Large Junior teams down at AmeriCheer in 2002; they were so good!

I was on a little team called JerZey JemZ. A fairly short-lived program, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that some of the best memories I have came from those two seasons.

I REMEMBER YOU GUYS! and trust me i know what you mean!

There are still a few more Jax gyms Hurricane, Infinity and Rockets are the big ones but there are at least 2 or 3 smaller ones there still.

We're about an hour north of Jacksonville, and we're looking to add another coach for next season, do you know anyone over this way who might be interested?

I'm not too sure. All the people I still keep in touch with coach at Hurricanes. I let people know if anyone asks and I'll definitely refer them to you!

I voted 2, but i guess technically it could be considered 3, Planet Cheer, Celebrity, and ECE. but I kinda think celeb and ece is the same since i didnt change programs.

I cheered at my first program for 8 years, then moved to a second program for a year, then a third program for a year, now im back at the second program.

I'm not too sure. All the people I still keep in touch with coach at Hurricanes. I let people know if anyone asks and I'll definitely refer them to you!

Thanks, I know some of the people that came to Hurricane from Florida Elite

Back