All-Star How Many Allstar Programs Have You Cheered At?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms have you cheered at?

Votes: 90 30.4%

Votes: 103 34.8%

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 40 13.5%

• Total voters
Cheered for SuperStar Stingrays in Canada (3 years)
then moved to California joined NorCal Elite (1 year)
and now have joined Cheer Pride Allstars back in Canada and am loving it :)

I cheered for American Allstars (now known as Premier Hurricanes) for 5 seasons. I now coach at a wonderful place called Shine Athletics in Longwood, FL.

I cheered at a small gym in PA when I was really young called Twist and Shout Academy, which didnt have alot of teams at the time and I wanted to go to a bigger gym in Pittsburgh. I left there to cheer at what was a big gym in Pittsburgh called PAC (spin-off of the old PCC) , where I tried out but then never went there because alot of girls left to form a new gym called All-American cheer and dance elite which is now shut down (whos owner is now a head coach at Fire and Ice and is amazing :) ),after driving to All-american for 2 years for over an hour my mom basically said enough is enough and so then I went to cheer at FCA right after it switched over from being Flo's which was only about 15 min away from my house, now I coached at NEO allstars.

OMG! I remember that team! they were really good!! :D I always wondered what happened to themm...

And Ive cheered at Matrix for the longest time!! 4 years now :D I started right after the first season open... and another gym for about 3 weeks before going to MX.

AZ Allstars (3 years)
1Force {AZ ALLSTARS AND SUPERIOR MIXED}(Currently in 1st season) :)
Junior lvl 3... FIERCE!!! <--- (Team name... cool!)
I WANNA FIERCE SPORTS BRA!!!
Does going to Arizona Heat for tumbling for a month count???

No worries! I know it's tough to identify tone over the internet!

I'd always get so bummed when I saw the Devils at the same competition as my team; not because I didn't like them, but because they'd always beat us! I've got a lot of respect for them... so sorry they had to close. :(

Unfortunately, I don't cheer anymore; I am not at all in shape for competing! I'm hoping I'll be able to get back into it one day, though! (Eying those open teams!) For now, I coach a Pop Warner team: South Plainfield Eagles.

oh im sorry! haha
thank you for the respect, and what team were you on? sorry if you previously stated it !
thank you so much! =/

I've cheered for 2 gyms. Both are tiny gyms I'm sure none of you have heard of because it's simply too much to ask to commute half an hour to the really good gyms. Sigh.

I cheered 2 years at my first allstar gym we then merged with another gym and i cheered there for 2 years.
This is my 4th year cheering on Cheer Intensity and there are many more to come.

I cheered for American Allstars (now known as Premier Hurricanes) for 5 seasons. I now coach at a wonderful place called Shine Athletics in Longwood, FL.

What years did you cheer at American?? I cheered there 07-08 on Junior 3 (my only all star experience but I loved it!!) I tumbled at First Class Athletics for a few months and am starting back up in January with tumbling

I cheered for American Allstars (now known as Premier Hurricanes) for 5 seasons.
Oh my gosh, I always wondered what happened to American! I saw their Small and Large Junior teams down at AmeriCheer in 2002; they were so good!

and what team were you on? sorry if you previously stated it !
I was on a little team called JerZey JemZ. A fairly short-lived program, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that some of the best memories I have came from those two seasons.

Oh my gosh, I always wondered what happened to American! I saw their Small and Large Junior teams down at AmeriCheer in 2002; they were so good!

I was on a little team called JerZey JemZ. A fairly short-lived program, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that some of the best memories I have came from those two seasons.

Wow blast from the past. I remember Jersey Jemz.

Rec Cheer for one season, Cheer Express All Stars for 3 seasons. All Star Legacy for 2 seasons. And now I'm on my third season at ATL All Stars!

My first allstar gym was West Penn Allstars (which has closed down) for 1 year, then i went to Hotcheer the first year they became allstar and i've been there for 8 years now:)

Back