How Many Days Does Your Team Practice Per Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to reply everything to my dance team, but we run classes in 45min blocks, I personally train 3 days a week for 1 hour thirty. But overall, I could be doing classes 5 days a week for 2 hours 30. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

When I did cheer it was like 2 hours twice a week <3

I have to reply everything to my dance team, but we run classes in 45min blocks, I personally train 3 days a week for 1 hour thirty. But overall, I could be doing classes 5 days a week for 2 hours 30. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

When I did cheer it was like 2 hours twice a week <3

we practice 2 days a week one for 2hrs and one 2and a half or three depending if we are close to a comp or not
and most people also do tumbling class during the week

yeahh. everyone gets about the same amount of practice time. we have 3 hour practices, but we usually dedicate 1 hour of every practice just for tumbling. and if we need to practice because of being close to a competition, then they usually add in a practice for us or give us a 2 a day.

I'm on an open team, we practice normally 1 day for 3 hours, but we add practices and extend them a lot before comps. And were allowed to come in and tumble or get our stunt group together to come in and work

im on brandon allstars junior 4 and we prctice 3 days a week and supposed to be 2 hours. but most times its like 2 hours 15-20 min.

sunday : 2 1/2 hours
wednesday : 2 1/2 hours
friday : 3- 4 hours. It really depends on how much we get done.

It's quite alot.

Back