How Many Days Does Your Team Practice Per Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Twice during the week for either 2 or 2 and a half hours each plus a weekend practice which can be between like 2-6 hrs but its usually only 2 or 3

5 hours total, 2 practices a week. But each girl has to come in an extra hour sometime during the week or our whole team runs.

about 8 1/2 to 9 a week
tuesday: 3 hours
thursday: 3 hours
sunday: 2-3 hours
right around big comps like dallas/worlds, we practice a lot more! can range from 9-12 hours

My team practices once a week for three hours and adds extra practices when a competition is close we will add practices.
Our level 4 and 5 team practice twice a week for three hours.

my team practices
sunday - 2 hours
monday - 2 hours
tuesday - 2 hours
thursday - 2 hours!
and the week before competitions we add wednesday 2 hours
and sometimes a saturday for 3 hours lol

At AS1 we practice 2 times a week. The practices are two hours long. Junior 4, Open 5 and CoEd 5 all have a Sunday practice and a practice during the week. All the other teams practice two times during the week. One practice is usually 1 hour cheer/1 hour tumble, unless there is an upcoming competition.

we practice twice a week for 2 hours each day but were also expected to come to an hour tumble class and a stunt practice.although a lot of us go tomore than one tumbling class, and of course before competition we have an extra practice or two

Our teams have one cheer practices a week, 2 hours for youth and junior, 3 hours for senior.
A lot of the youth and juniors then have 2-5 hours tumbling a week depending if they compete in gymnastics tumbling or not, some then have acrobatic gymnastics classes for 2-7 hours.
Our seniors all have to do one tumbling class so they must do at least 2 hours, then those who are gymnasts do 5 hours tumbling and 6-8 hour acrobatic gymnastics if they are my elite gymnasts as well. I do tell them its still a fraction of what little artistic gymnasts have to do every week.
They would love another cheer day but we just don't have the space to fit it in, the stunt groups come to my lower level acrobatics classes to practice in the run up to competition.

My senior 4 team I'm on and most twisters teams practice 3 hours 2x a week on a regular basis, how many days a week does your team practice? and for how long?

My daughter is on a junior level 3 team they have practice 2x week for 3 hrs each and 1x tumbling for 1.5 hours and 2hours of opional tumbling a week

Back