• Westview

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Oregon City

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Jesuit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 26, 2011
State is coming up in a couple of weeks and I thought it would be cool to see everyone's opinions on the teams in our division!

place them how you would if you were the judges:

I would say Westview, Newberg, Oregon City, Jesuit(had good tumbling, but their stunting skills take way from execution in my mind) But I also don't know Oregon rules, so JMO.

I would say Westview, Newberg, Oregon City, Jesuit(had good tumbling, but their stunting skills take way from execution in my mind) But I also don't know Oregon rules, so JMO.

Thank you! Westview is my team :) for the performances above we actually ended up getting second behind Newberg. Our tumbling and jumps overall score was the same as Oregon City's and our dance and Choreography score was 12 points behind Newberg's.

As a complete outsider I REALLY believe Westview should have won. What were the final scores??

I don't remember the exact final scores, but it went Newberg in 1st, Westview in 2nd, Oregon city in 3rd. What we really didn't get was we got the exact same jumps and tumbling score as Oregon city (includes difficulty and execution) and Newberg beat us on the dance and choreography score sheet by 12 points, which is a huge number on our score sheets.

I don't remember the exact final scores, but it went Newberg in 1st, Westview in 2nd, Oregon city in 3rd. What we really didn't get was we got the exact same jumps and tumbling score as Oregon city (includes difficulty and execution) and Newberg beat us on the dance and choreography score sheet by 12 points, which is a huge number on our score sheets.
I hate when this happens. Honestly, its quite obvious that yalls tumbling and jumps were better than the first place team, especially tumbling. Overall, your routine was better. But, you just got to move on and get beat them next time:)

I hate when this happens. Honestly, its quite obvious that yalls tumbling and jumps were better than the first place team, especially tumbling. Overall, your routine was better. But, you just got to move on and get beat them next time:)

Yeah we have a lot of plans for our routine, and have an amazing coach that will get it done. I just wanted to see everyone's opinion. We kinda have a curse anyway, lol if we don't get 2nd at atleast one competition, we get second at state. So maybe this is a blessing in disguise haha

dont know the scoresheets.
but i would put newberg in first and westview in 2nd
newberg had transitions that were easier to look at their stunt execution was better.
you guys maxed out in tumbling no doubt.

Back