OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've been stuck on level 29 for three days now. I don't understand how people are on levels in the hundreds.

I swear I have played level 41 at least 100 times! What's really sad is that I have 2 extra FB accounts (from my Mafia Wars addiction a few years ago), and I log in a send myself lives.

I made it to 134 last night.. I have a feeling I will be stuck on that level awhile. To make 2 of the candies and mix them together twice will be hard for me!

I usually can't make them close to each other to mix them or when I'm trying to create the 2nd one more of the color falls down and makes 3 in a row and it disappears.. Like wth

Lol

Ok, I just paid some serious money for the Internet in Antigua just so I could ask friends for lives and keep playing... I was at the point where you have to pay or get the friends to unlock a new world, and I couldn't take it anymore. This is my beach side fun! I need a life.
You win ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ok, I just paid some serious money for the Internet in Antigua just so I could ask friends for lives and keep playing... I was at the point where you have to pay or get the friends to unlock a new world, and I couldn't take it anymore. This is my beach side fun! I need a life.
Just got your request, I'll send you the life if it lets me from my phone right now!

Lol jk you sent me a life not a ticket request. Okay sorry for the triple post.

Back