OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've been doing that trick where when you run out of lives, reset the date on your phone to one day ahead, open the game to get the full lives, and then change the date back. Should I be ashamed?

I've been doing that trick where when you run out of lives, reset the date on your phone to one day ahead, open the game to get the full lives, and then change the date back. Should I be ashamed?

Oh, thank you so much for this!!

Doodoo. Now I changed the date back and I have to wait 1454 minutes for more lives!

I don't know how any of you got past 30! I don't think I've even managed to get all 6 ingredients onto the screen, let alone off the bottom. Stupid game...

Doodoo. Now I changed the date back and I have to wait 1454 minutes for more lives!
This happened to me too at one point and I think I almost cried. But when I changed the date forward and opened the game, I had full lives again :p

So ya'll don't want to know that I'm on level 300 something?? I'm on my iPad and I'm further than the levels available on here so I don't know what level I'm really on til I go back to my desktop. I will tell you this though, I've never bought anything to help me pass a level!! I've tried but my payment always messes up or something, eventually I beat the level without buying anything.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ive been on 65 for like a week now. Ive basically stopped playing because Im getting bored of that one level.

Ugh, yes. It's the worst. I even bought the extra moves when I was close, and they didn't even help. Still can't beat it.

Back