OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Soo if anyone wants to add me on Facebook so I can move onto the next level that would be great. I can't ask people I know because they think I've been studying :oops:

Thank you fierceboarders for making me curious, playing this game and i hate all the 30ish levels :banghead:
But i guess working on level 37 for a week now doesn´t count in this thread ;)
Still makes me "gnaaahhh" everytime i´m running out of moves.

Thank you fierceboarders for making me curious, playing this game and i hate all the 30ish levels :banghead:
But i guess working on level 37 for a week now doesn´t count in this thread ;)
Still makes me "gnaaahhh" everytime i´m running out of moves.
Being stuck ANYWHERE counts. It's so frustrating and for some reason this is the only game that I just can't stop playing :help:

Can someone please explain to me what exactly is so addictive/exciting about this game? Because I honestly don't get it.

Can someone please explain to me what exactly is so addictive/exciting about this game? Because I honestly don't get it.
I don't even know! I don't usually get addicted to games or anything, and I got it a while ago just to see what the hype was about, and played a few levels. Forgot about it for a while, went back and did a few more levels and now all I do on my phone is play that. I don't know what happened! I need a CCA group...

For everyone struggling with 65, I just beat it after 3 months. What helped me a lot was getting groupings of 4 and 5 candies then using those to eliminate a lot of the jelly blocks!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I cried when you said 3 months!

No clue. I can usually put these games down easily. I'm convinced that there are subliminal messages being transmitted. That's the only explanation I can think of. Be glad that you aren't on that frequency ;)

Back