All-Star I Had To Laugh When

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is Maryland too full of gyms?

• Total voters
Sorry I just kind of guessed off of the map I was looking at on Google then transferring it to paint. I was really just trying to get the general area....
I figured. I wasn't trying to offend you! Just since it's my own gym I wanted to state the correct location. :) Sorry if I offended!

Maybe we can move all of these maps to a permanent place of maps of cheer gyms by state or region? This information may be very helpful when people are looking for a new cheer gym.

sz9c42.png

I tried my best to be accurate with the locations but it was kind of hard. These are also the teams I could think of, and found in the wiki I might have missed one or two.

sz9c42.png

I tried my best to be accurate with the locations but it was kind of hard. These are also the teams I could think of, and found in the wiki I might have missed one or two.
There is also Dynasty Elite and premier athletics in Bradenton, Funtastics in Sarasota, all of the teams South of Orlando atleast 10 including all the miami teams..like top gun double down allstars in Orlando, ocala elite, all the teams in north florida like cheer florida, force elite, Pan handle teams.. umm extreme allstars melbourne? if they are still around. gym etc or polk county in lakeland? broward elite.. florida triple threat.. boca extreme.. elite cheer & dance.. encore..flip factory..infinity allstars.. lake mary.. pasco elite.. spirit of florida.. .stars athletics tampa, ultimate cheer & dance, world class... && about another 20 + teams. Florida is loaded!

Yeah there's two! I thought it was dumb how the names were so similar! Orange, blue, and white would be Pennsylvania Elite and they may still be around, but I haven't seen them in so long. It's probably because most of the competitions I attend are in the state of MD.

Yep - they are PA Elite and Penn Elite. One is from out towards Harrisburg and the other is from Collegeville. PA Elite is Blue, Orange and White and Penn Elite is Red, Blue and White.

Here are the directions to add your Gym location to my Map.
Click this link -> http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=209736093730852961122.0004a97648e6f8e895a86

Please use the search bar in google to enter the name of the location and/or the street address. Once you locate the correct address, click on the red arrow corresponding to that location. On there you will see the option to "Save to Map" Select this map to save it to.

Please do not edit anything on the map that already exists.

I did one for Illinois off the Wiki.. it's pretty pathetic- both my skills in "paint" and the sporadic areas of gyms.

2my9gp.jpg
[/IMG]

Edit: Sorry it's huge!

Latest posts

Back