All-Star I Like It When Teams...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when teams have good sportsmanship, and our polite/respectful to everyone, even their competitors!

Want to be featured on www.facebook.com/USASF???

We are looking for teams showing GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!!!

If you have something to share that shows your commitment to respecting and appreciating other cheerleading teams and programs, send it in. It could be as easy as making a youTube video of your “Hello” cheer, or sending good luck cards for gyms in the area going to a major competition. Handing out candy or bracelets to other teams, cheering for another team. Each week we will be highlighting one gym/studio. Our first program featured was SPARKS All Stars from Avon, MA. The next one could be YOU!

Share your iPromise stories to be featured by emailing [email protected]

For the full details on iPromise and National Sportsmanship Day go to http://usasf.net/programs/promise/

I LOVE the excitement and energy the coaches display at the front of the mat when their team HIT their routine. There is nothing like a coach that just witnessed the best routine of her team's season and they are dangerously close to hopping on the stage in the middle of the dance. Which also reminds me, I also LOVE when a team knows they just rocked the house and there is so much energy and personality in the dance. I'm a sucker for a fierce dance!

I love seeing other teams cheer on a team that's not theirs. Very classy. Or clapping for them at awards. I get goosebumps when I see EVERYONE standing and cheering on Special Needs teams. I tear up watching them anyway, then to see how excited they get when they see everyone cheering them on...well, let's just say tissues are in my bag. I get pumped and all loud when I see a really creative stunt/transition/jump sequence/amazing tumbling, and if the choreography is really awesome and fits the music. That last one gives me goosebumps (I'm a dancer at heart, what can I say?). I love big gyms and their fans who are respectful and kind, rather then snotty-yeah you're good, and now, I respect you as a person-not just an athlete.

I LOVE when a team's jumps are equally level. The athletes in the back rows have the same level of jumps as the athletes in the front rows. AMAZING! :) fave -- Spirit of Texas!

currently &&possibly will always love:
-clean routines!
-ahhmazing voiceovers
-creativity-especially in the 1st stunt or somewhere not expected
-sportsmanship
-jaw dropping skillss... like wait for the youtube vid to come out and watch it for 30 min skills

i love it when cheer music has that dramatic pause and then something amazing happens you never had seen before.
like last year at worlds on cea maddie gardner's stunt

i like when teams are extra extra FIERCE
i like when when teams do awesome stunts ( ex. maddie g's ball up 360)
i like themes like wcss
i like when teams look like they are having a blast on the floor
i like when teams support other teams!

-FIERCE pyramids!
-flyers that fist pump when they know their whole stunt hit!!
-when, at the end of the routine, the team is so excited that they all tackle each other .05 seconds after hitting their ending pose
-girls who sing the music like it's their job
-extra fierce little "thingies" after you hit your tumbling pass!
-HIT! HIT! HIT! PULL!
-needles and overstretches <3
-when flyers in the pyramid talk to each other
^^^ in my pyramid, I did this one-arm flip with two flyers holding my one arm (since I'm on level 4) and they would yell "I got her!!" and it would make me feel so safe :) <3!!

when a team hits the whole stunt and all you is the coaches and fans jumping up and down, hugging, crying etc<3

-when a team really works together and you can tell when they compete that they have a really strong bond
-when a team has a really unique and creative routine (like Top Gun)
-when everyone works the dance
-when teams that really put on a show
-when fierce check ins
-when everyone is in sync

-when a team really works together and you can tell when they compete that they have a really strong bond
-when fierce check ins
i agree with all of these!

-when fierce check ins
i meant to say when people do fierce check ins haha

Latest posts

Back