All-Star I Like It When Teams...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a parent I LOVE getting to see my cp and all the others grow into amazing cheerleaders and young ladies
-when the minis know the entire routine of the top team in the gym
-when other cheerleaders congratulate a parent on the teams performance ( we only pay and drive)
-when other teams and their parents come down onto the floor to see and support their competition
- when my cp hits her routine
-when teams hold their excitement until their name is called at awards- giving every other team their time to shine

why edith?
She broke her femur at Battle at the Capitol a few weeks before while competing with Junior Elite. She flew and was one of the one to doubles on the team. She's back on the team for worlds this year though! and fiercer than ever! :D

-FIERCE pyramids!
-flyers that fist pump when they know their whole stunt hit!!
-when, at the end of the routine, the team is so excited that they all tackle each other .05 seconds after hitting their ending pose
-girls who sing the music like it's their job
-extra fierce little "thingies" after you hit your tumbling pass!
-HIT! HIT! HIT! PULL!
-needles and overstretches <3
-when flyers in the pyramid talk to each other
^^^ in my pyramid, I did this one-arm flip with two flyers holding my one arm (since I'm on level 4) and they would yell "I got her!!" and it would make me feel so safe :) <3!!
This is one of the sweetest post I've seen! I love it when teammates work together and love each other like a family! It's so great that you and your teammates have a great bond!:)

i love when im out on the floor and i know all the stunts hit because as we cradle the crowd is really really loud :) like, during the stunt everyone is kinda quiet then BAM they all hit and everyone goes bananas

I love watching the parents react to their children on the mat. Theres always the anxious mom sitting there holding her breath, the excited mom dancing and sometimes being more fierce then the cheerleaders and theres the crying mom. I love to look out and see the parents so proud of something they created.

i love when everyone says every voice over in teams routines. & I loved when SS came out at worlds last year singing "we are family" I wish it would have got on tv.

& I love seeing a coach cry after a routine & seeing the athletes cry. So so amazing. Ill probably be crying if Cali small seniors win or Wildcats win. hahah :) Plus I love it when I see the moms crying, especially my momma!
I love this sport.

I like it when teams deidcate their performance that day to a coach or someone on their team (Like SE at worlds last year yelling 'Edith' before they started) it really shows how connected everyone is and how the team is like a family. <3

Latest posts

Back