All-Star Ice Buying Out Speed Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But,if you just go to Orlando on vacation like normal people,you can't prove to everyone how much more you love your kid! How much money spent on a child's cheer career is directly equivalent to how much you love them! :rolleyes:

Apparently my love for my CP is The Greatest Love of All and Whitney was wrong.

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

It's sad that at some point the majority of the teams at the competitions will be the mega gym teams against each other...everyone will be walking around with the same uniform! I mean, how many gyms do you need? I would like to see some type of cap on the number of gyms you can buyout within a certain mile radius. Keep it to one, maybe two gyms tops...

My biggest problem is that slowly the name means less and less. I hear it now with some other gyms. "You're from XYZ? Which one". Names one other than main. "Oh"
This. And it's heartbreaking when you receive that, "Oh..", like you're below "main".
I feel that if gyms are going to continue excessive expanding, they need to make sure they're keeping brand consistency. Stingrays are a great example...I hardly ever notice when a team is from JC and not Marietta, because they're just as good. I just hope it'll be this way for ICE, because they've always been such an exceptional program, and I'd hate to have lower expectations for what they put on the floor.

2edzj15.jpg

35idssm.jpg

Why would such a successful program, who keeps buying more gyms not be able to support it's current locations?Fort Wayne and Mishawaka, possibility ofclosing locations? I call foul! Someone help these kids out!
Are there other gyms that they can feed into?

Has there been word of ICE mishawaka closing? I haven't heard anything and I live right here/go there sometimes for open gym and tumbling...

We've heard rumors and hope it's just that. I believe the kids would have to leave ICE to stay in all-stars unless they wanted to travel a good distance.

We've heard rumors and hope it's just that. I believe the kids would have to leave ICE to stay in all-stars unless they wanted to travel a good distance.

Indiana Ultimate is 20 minutes away from the Mishawaka location and Heat is in Ft Wayne as well as a couple smaller programs. I've also heard this rumor and hope that it's not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back