All-Star Icu Worlds 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know Team Sweden Coed only had like one training weekend a month, and they're all from different teams. But generally for club teams, at least in Sweden, we practice 2+ times a week. :)

Omg once a month?! I literally couldn't imagine lol How do you get a stunt group to be able to work together and get timing and everything like that in one practice?? How do you choreograph?

Omg once a month?! I literally couldn't imagine lol How do you get a stunt group to be able to work together and get timing and everything like that in one practice?? How do you choreograph?

In germany you try out as a stunt group normally so you get to practice at home , when you come together with the Team you work on the routine and pyramids , not soo much on the stunts, stunts are like homework

Team Germany practiced about 5 times since october i think

Yeah haha, just checked their instagram, and the last post about a weekend was 9 weeks ago and said it was training weekend #6. :p Then they did a few athlete clinics to raise money so I would imagine they got some practice in during those as well but not much routine work. You can follow them/look back on their instagram and facebook ^^ Team Sweden Coed (@teamswedencoed) • Foton och videoklipp på Instagram Team Sweden coed - Home | Facebook

I left cheer 1,5 year ago, didnt watch worlds or any other competition or even routine last year.
But this year I'm all excited about worlds again :D
Too bad I had to work, so I had to watch while working and during my drive home. I got a little creative to be able to watch:
1zc3faq.jpg

Sad I missed team England during my drive home! Thankfully booked tomorrow off work to study so I'm sure I'll be okay to put it on in the background!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In germany you try out as a stunt group normally so you get to practice at home , when you come together with the Team you work on the routine and pyramids , not soo much on the stunts, stunts are like homework

Team Germany practiced about 5 times since october i think

That blows my mind lol it's so different than how things run here. Do people come from all over to be on the team? I would think it's easier to travel to cheer if you only have to travel a few times a year.

I loved Team Philippines Cheer! Which is something I don't think I've ever said before (I usually skip the cheer). Even though their routine had problems I really think they did a good job of showing what their country's "style" is, for lack of a better word. Like I feel if I saw a routine with similar styling in a different uniform I could instantly recognize it as a Team Philippines routine if that makes any sense, and I love that.

That blows my mind lol it's so different than how things run here. Do people come from all over to be on the team? I would think it's easier to travel to cheer if you only have to travel a few times a year.

well this is only for Team Germany though! My Allstar Teams practice 3 times a week :)

Back