All-Star Icu Worlds 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They have a history of bad ICU performances, to be honest. But I don't think they have many competitions before that, so really not much chance to perform the routine in front of a crowd. I'm glad they're competing again, I hope they work out their nerves so they can hit!

I think they only compete once before worlds/ICU, and because of the age/work schedule they only get to practice once a week which I think is their biggest downfall, they never have the time to really get everything super solid you know? Like my college practiced 4 times a week lol and my allstar was 3 times a week (and we normally did open gym too).

Do a lot of European teams only practice once a week?

Edit: They work super hard though and when they hit they slay, I've seen them really kill the routine before and I know they can do it again. I want them to kill it at IASF so bad.

Team England to everyone else:
latest

Seriously they stayed, and the ending was SO heartfelt omg. They better hit tomorrow and take that gold home.

I think they only compete once before worlds/ICU, and because of the age/work schedule they only get to practice once a week which I think is their biggest downfall, they never have the time to really get everything super solid you know? Like my college practiced 4 times a week lol and my allstar was 3 times a week (and we normally did open gym too).

Do a lot of European teams only practice once a week?

Edit: They work super hard though and when they hit they slay, I've seen them really kill the routine before and I know they can do it again. I want them to kill it at IASF so bad.

I know Team Sweden Coed only had like one training weekend a month, and they're all from different teams. But generally for club teams, at least in Sweden, we practice 2+ times a week. :)

Back