All-Star Icu Worlds 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mine froze the moment Korea ended their cheer section.

I wish more countries cheered in their native language. I know the competition is held in an English-speaking country, but I feel like one of the better ways you can stand out and reflect your country's "style"(can't find a better word) is through the cheer section... because at the end of the day, everyone's stunts, pyramid and tumbling can only vary so much.

I suppose it can also be showcased in the dance and transitions, but the cheer section is just such an important component.
I think sweden does part of their cheer in swedish. Atleast the jrs did.

Heart broken :(:(:( it was going so well until stunts

I was impressed with their coed stunts ! Better than I've ever seen from them I believe. Do you know if they are competing in IASF as well ? I hope they get another chance to hit their routine this weekend.

I was impressed with their coed stunts ! Better than I've ever seen from them I believe. Do you know if they are competing in IASF as well ? I hope they get another chance to hit their routine this weekend.

Yes they're in IOC5 as Cheer Excess Empire! They worked really really hard this year upping difficulty, they brought in Spring Tumbling for pyramids and stunts and had a coach from the UK come in to work with them once a month, they have been working so hard it hurts me to see them fall :(

Yes they're in IOC5 as Cheer Excess Empire! They worked really really hard this year upping difficulty, they brought in Spring Tumbling for pyramids and stunts and had a coach from the UK come in to work with them once a month, they have been working so hard it hurts me to see them fall :(

They have a history of bad ICU performances, to be honest. But I don't think they have many competitions before that, so really not much chance to perform the routine in front of a crowd. I'm glad they're competing again, I hope they work out their nerves so they can hit!

Back