All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's a group of people who wish you would just take a break from the forum. You are clearly either, one, a troll looking to entertain yourself, or two, someone who just doesn't know when it's time to take a step back and reflect.

Please stop digging the hole and go have a beer and relax. The sandbox will be here when you get back.

Since you don't know if the poster is over 21, you better not tell her/him to have a beer - you could be the one who pushed the poster into an addiction... ;)

And then you guys say you're aren't bullies or harassing smh. What exactly is this comment then?

Honestly, if you feel harassed the first thing the cops will tell you is to stay off of the site. I shared my number with a guy off a dating site. He quickly began harassing me, calling me awful cuss names, saying he wish I would die, etc. It got scary. I started completely ignoring all his ugly text and voicemails, but it still continued. I saved the text and voicemail till my cell was full. I went to the Police station. The first thing they told me was to change my number. I didn't want to change it because I had the same number for over 6 years, but did as they said. The harassment immediately stopped.

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1409873159.206449.jpg
because I don't know how to post a link from my phone, here is the legal definition of harassment. So no, being childish (I can own that) and annoying isn't harassment. Especially since you aren't the direct object. 12step might have a case, though.

Good luck with that search. I went to school in that area many many years ago (cough!) and it was outrageous then! We had 5 girls in a 2-bdm, 1-ba. Tent on the beach is much more comfy than the Whole Foods parking lot.

I really thought that my new job and pay raise would allow me to buy an audi A5...... I might say the hell with the apartment, get the car, and just live out of that. I can shower at Equinox since I get a gym membership there per my job. Marble showers don't sound too shabby even if it is at a gym haha

I really thought that my new job and pay raise would allow me to buy an audi A5...... I might say the hell with the apartment, get the car, and just live out of that. I can shower at Equinox since I get a gym membership there per my job. Marble showers don't sound too shabby even if it is at a gym haha
I used to work at Sports Club LA there back in the college days. I think Equinox bought them out. We used to laugh at all the folks who would valet park rather than walk the block from the parking structure to the gym.

Just make sure you get the TDI. Tell people you are obviously sleeping in your car to do even more for the environment!

Back