All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speaking of Frozen - I got an Olaf pillow pet yesterday and it's the greatest thing ever. Almost 23 years old and I'm not even ashamed
The make those now?! I went on a Disney Cruise this summer and they didn't have any Olaf ones :(

From what i heard they are going Large Senior this year, they are also looking for a new name since Smoed is no longer appropriate in Large Senior. Also, since people will be trying to take them down, they are considering to also go for a Dance Bid. This is all inside news , someone who knows someone who has a Smoed Instagram Fan Account has told me.

The make those now?! I went on a Disney Cruise this summer and they didn't have any Olaf ones :(
They just came out on September 1st! I may or may not have pre ordered it back in August! It is the cutest thing ever! I'll try to remember and post a picture of him tonight when I get home!

They just came out on September 1st! I may or may not have pre ordered it back in August! It is the cutest thing ever! I'll try to remember and post a picture of him tonight when I get home!
Please do! Did they come out with Sven ones too?

Back