I'm Going For It !!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@mstealtoyou and @King

This person is nowing causing more issues than he or she is worth on this board. The original poster was very open to suggestion (barring a misunderstanding) and trolly Miss Troll has effectively hijacked his thread.
The fact she has now resorted to basically saying we are bullying her and "kids kills themselves over what we are doing", on top of admitting she has NO self control to stay away from the boards...I would ask for he/she to be permenantly banned.
I WILL NOT be blamed for some ridiculously immature individual threatening to hurt themselves over a cheer board.

Where did I threatened to hurt my self? Lol

Why couldn't you do this some where I can see?

Did I ever say that parent advice was immaculate? No. So don't put words in my mouth if that's what you're trying to do.

Yes, colleges do just have one program for business however, when you get into a specific industry don't you have to take separate classes? Yes you do.

For a Salon... You have to go to a cosmetologist school. If you'd like to open your own salon you have to take business classes. But in order to run a salon, you still have to go to that COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL. The one that teaches you not only about hair and makeup, but also state board requirements and such.

If you want a Cheer gym, you have to go to a business school. Yes. But that only helps to a certain point. Depending on what type of gym you actually want to run or program, you need to go through a certification process through USASF and it is as well highly recommended that you'll need to attend regular regional meetings.

If you want to become a lawyer you have to go to law school. Not come on some random site for advice and get information through a salon owner lol TWO TOTAL DIFFERENT THINGS.

So please, I can go on and on about why the two are different. So stop trying to make excuses.

I don't mind being corrected if I do post inaccurate comments on a thread. However, most threads that I comment on are opinionated based.

The tanning thread that I commented on and told the girl she should do self tanning. Cheer dad questioned me
On what that was like he didn't know. He thought I didn't know what I was talking about. So instead of asking the poster or quoting someone else, he does it to me In hopes that he would some how insult me. But it didn't work because I knew what I was talking about.

If he's truly indeed a Cheer dad which I know he is no doubt, then he knows good darn and well what self tanning is. That's a prime example of you guys trying to stir up the pot because you feel some sort of empowerment against me and love to bully me.

Like I said, you'll never admit when you're wrong for a lot of things on here. Especially stuff towards me.
Not just you, but everyone who has made a way to say rude and snarky things against me. The parent bored is probably full of insults against me.
Ummmmm I quoted you because yours was the post I saw it in and thought you could answer the question for me since I was unsure of the answer. My kid does not go tanning or use lotions so it is a viable question.

**Come on, where's Ashton because I think we're being punk'd**

Ummmmm I quoted you because yours was the post I saw it in and thought you could answer the question for me since I was unsure of the answer. My kid does not go tanning or use lotions so it is a viable question.

I don't think your signature could be more perfect for this situation lol.

Lol this is a place for cheer moms to come and show out because they can't do it at the gym. So they decide to come here. They do it to me too. Don't feel bad.
They will never admit when they're wrong. Never. They will never be able to successfully help someone out in this topic without being discouraging and insulting.
Many of us have tried - on the board and behind the scenes - to help you out. With only good intentions. At least as a cheer mom I can say I have some involvement with this sport. Et tu, Brute?

:oops:@Sojorge123, I must apologize that your thread with the sincere desire and excitement of starting a new business venture...As I see it, this thread has been hijacked and been reduced to one party needing an apology...

PS: @Fierce_Elite this is the person that should receive an apology, @sojorge123 done nothing wrong but shared his excitement over a potential business venture and you hijacked his thread and made it all about you... Come on say you Sorry!

I just want an apology plain and simple. Regardless if I'm willingly wanting to be here, its still bullying. It doesn't give anyone an exception. People have said some rude and mean things to me and named called me. I just want an apology. If you guys apologize I will go away. Plain and simple.
I am sorry you think you are bullied.

I will not share details but having a male cheerleader I have observed all levels of bullying towards him from kids and adults in places he was supposed to be safe just like eyes on the prize referenced. What you are experiencing here, a place you willingly come back to, is not bullying.

Come back and talk to me about bullying when any one of us shows up at your house, school, or church and start telling you to kill your self, you don't deserve to live or we start physically assaulting you (none of which any of us had or would do) and then we'll talk about bullying.

Let's get one thing clear. Children are not killing themselves because they come to an online forum and misconstrue what people are saying to them, even if it's solid advice, and then play victim and wait around for an apology that's never going to happen.

When children kill themselves over bullying it's because they are getting bullied for who they are. For being gay, for being a male cheerleader, for not fitting in even though they have done nothing wrong, for lots of things. They are called hurtful names, told they are worthless, useless, etc, on a daily basis in places they HAVE to be, in places they cannot easily get away from. Even if it's all said online, it carries to the classroom and the hallways and the lunchroom. They can't escape it and see no other way out.

The situation you have put yourself in here is nothing like that. No one has called you worthless, useless, etc. No one has told you "the world would be better off without you" or "you should go kill yourself." Honestly, I can't remember anyone calling you anything. (Except that one time you thought a user called you a cat...) no one is forcing you to be here. You willingly come here and put yourself into the same situations over and over again. You misconstrue EVERYTHING that is said to you. Yeah people get snarky with you, but it's not bullying. When children kill themselves, they are trying to escape their situation, make them go away. You keep coming back to it.

If you hate being here so much, then why are you here? I don't freaking get it.

This. Right. Here.

A thousand shimmies to you!

Girl, swerve. One, I'm 41 years old... I can "show out" anywhere I please - even the gym.
emoji15.png

Two, I have tried to defend you, but really... Enough with the "moms" comments. About 80% of the people that reply to you are actually NOT moms.

And three, why do y'all always assume that "Cheer moms" don't do anything besides mom? Did it ever occur to you that most of us have a ton of experience in business, and in running/owning businesses? More than a lot of cheer gym owners even - because in my experience, the majority of them are young and are, quite frankly, HORRIBLE business people. Lovely, nice people, but really bad at making business decisions. Please note I said majority, not all. Obviously, there are a few exceptions - also note that the exceptions are usually over 30, like the dreaded moms. Most of the advice we give is from the pov of someone with about 20-30 years work and business experience, and customers of cheer (remember, we are the target market, not the kids. My kids have no money. I do. I decide where it gets spent.)

Why on earth would you think that people who have 20 years more business experience than you and another 10+ years experience as customers in the industry you want to be in would not know anything valuable? As a customer, I can tell you what would make me give you my money, and what would make me take my money elsewhere. As a business person, I can tell you how to get your business in trouble, fast... And how not to.

As for how that advice is delivered... You get what you give around here.
@Fierce_Elite one thing you will learn as you grow is that no, you don't have to be in a certain industry before being able to own a successful business in it. Successful business owners know how to run a business regardless of what industry its in. Why are they successful in numerous industries? They know how to hire the right people. That's the difference between people who own "normal" businesses and people who want to own cheer gyms and cheer programs. Many in this industry feel that they will be awesome owners because they are good coaches and they feel like they could do it better, when in reality coaching and owning are two different animals. I have coached and I have owned a cheer program so I can speak from experience. I have also owned two other businesses. My first business that I owned was a marketing company, did I know anything about marketing? No, but I thought because I worked as a spokesmodel for a marketing company, and saw everything they did wrong that I could do it better. Was I successful? I made money for a few years, and then sold it off. I wouldn't call it super successful though since I didn't see myself being able to grow the business past the few years that I owned it. This is what these "cheer moms" as you keep calling them are telling you. Just because you coach doesn't mean you can own. You keep saying that you are taking a step back and reading the treads, but are you? Because if you where you would learn that a lot of the people you are insulting are incredibly intelligent successful people that you could learn a lot from. I myself have learned just as much from the moms and dads in my program as I did from my business classes. Why? Because they have been there and they have already made the mistakes that I was making. Owning a program is a business, and until you or anyone else looking to open one realizes that, you will never be a successful business owner.

WOOT. WOOT. So glad I have access to you peeps for advice.

Before this thread gets locked...

Both @sojorge123 and @Fierce_Elite owe apologies to the people they have insulted. You never know when you might need the help of board members in life, and even if you don't/won't need their help, everyone deserves respect. Especially if they are older than you and actually behave respectably like Fierceboard parents do. It honestly shocks me how rude the both of you have been, especially Fierce_Elite. Though they are a minority, they are powerful in that they have connections, experience and advice that could really benefit you along the way. Most of the people running successful businesses now had to fail at ownership several times before making it. Look at all of the gyms that popped up in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and even the 2010s that no longer exist. Now look at the ones that do (hint: the number is much smaller).

You (Fierce_Elite) were mentioning CSP before; did you know that one of the biggest reasons CEA didn't fail was because she stood back and watched other programs come and go, and learned from the mistakes of OTHER PEOPLE? Not to mention, her Bachelor's degree is in Biology, not Business (someone correct me if I'm wrong). She was a power tumbler and a high school and (I think) college cheerleader, but I don't think she ever did all-star. Does that mean she can't coach or run a gym? Heck no! Kristen Rosario was a ballerina, not a cheerleader (someone correct me if she has cheered) but she and Victor have done a fabulous job running Top Gun. Heck, Roger Schonder was planning on becoming a pilot when Casey approached him about Stingrays. Though Casey is the more business-oriented one, Roger is amazing at what he does. Casey didn't even get into cheer until college when a female friend of his taught him how to stunt in the pool. Does that mean that he isn't as good of a business owner as someone that has cheered since they could walk? Of course it does! After all, Rays only just acquired TWO NEW LOCATIONS. :rolleyes:

The cheer world is VERY small, and if certain people know who you are and have seen your behavior on here they will avoid you like the Black Plague. And trust and believe, they WILL warn their colleagues. Fierceboard is a very unique place with a unique mix of valuable people, some of whom are big gym owners (Ceacoach, BlueCat). To the both of you: DON'T BURN YOUR BRIDGES. Lots of people will give you advice that you might not like to hear. Oh well. Suck it up (isn't that what you were told when you cheered, what we've all been told?). More importantly, don't be rude and THANK THEM for having responded to you. Not everyone hands out advice like these guys. How would you feel if you were gym owners, and your athletes and/or their parents were acting like you are right now?

You should know ACEDAD by now; he gives no-nonsense advice, which is exactly what you'll need if you are to be successful in business. If you two EVER behaved like this in person, you would be kicked out of whatever office/gym/other location in which you stand and eliminate the possibility of you ever making a connection with that person, or anyone that they know. Fierce_Elite you're probably finished at this point, since you posted a video of yourself on here and now everyone knows your face.

Good luck succeeding in this industry because connections and a reputation are all you have. Don't tarnish them.

Last edited:
Apologies are needed for the butchering of the English language. Multi-syllabic words only make you look smarter if you use them correctly, and in the right context.

Much empowerment. So bully.

Back