All-Star I'm Starting All Star Cheerleading In 2 Weeks (half-year)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still haven't made much progress with my bwo. It feels like my arms aren't strong enough or I can't kick over hard enough.
When I started tumbling, I started lifting in the gym. I don't mean little 5 pound dumbbells, I mean cable pulls on the machine with 75 and 80 pounds. It's probably the reason I got a handspring 3 months after I started working and a tuck a month after that. Actually having the strength to hold yourself up will help you be able to flip yourself over. It also really helped me in stunting.

@NikesandSpikes if I remember correctly from your posts, I have a cousin that is also on a half season team at the same place you are. She has just switched from pop warner. She is much younger than you. Not sure what team she is on. (She is mini aged and level 1)

Anyway, she shares your enthusiasm and I bet you will both be seriously fierce on that mat next weekend. Good luck to you!

@NikesandSpikes if I remember correctly from your posts, I have a cousin that is also on a half season team at the same place you are. She has just switched from pop warner. She is much younger than you. Not sure what team she is on. (She is mini aged and level 1)

Anyway, she shares your enthusiasm and I bet you will both be seriously fierce on that mat next weekend. Good luck to you!
Omg whoooo? I probably know her since there is only one half year team at this location. If you wouldn't like to say it on the board, pm me if you want haha! but thank you so much and we will :p

Back